NYC Mayor Is Left SPEECHLESS When Confronted About Mask Mandates

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

NYC mayor Bill de Blasio is left speechless when confronted about cases going down in states where mask mandates are being removed.

1617299142994.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
These people are UNBELIEVABLE.....their little box of goodies that they can use to CONTROL..CONTROL...CONTROL.....is melting away.....they have NO self reflection or self awareness of ....WHAT MORONIC IMBECILES....they are.
They look like.....CRETINS FROM THE DEEP LAGOON....the sad part...the masses of low minded...SAD...lemmings...without a COMMON SENSE thought in their head.....they actually BELIEVE......and....FOLLOW THESE creatures from space.
I wouldn't live in NEW YORK if you paid me ....!!!!!!!!
AND.....these FLEEING NEW YORKERS....better wake up and see that their political mindset is CRAP....or else they better not EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER vote at their new destination....you cant keep ruining city after city after city....flee your destruction.....and then keep REPEATING YOUR SAME DESTRUCTION in another place......frankly....I just don't like NEW YORK VOTERS AT ALL....they can keep their liberalism in their back pocket.....and go to hell.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat