Obama's Ethics Chief Sounds The Alarm On Hunter Biden Art Sale

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

When the Obama ethics chief is calling you out...

1627053652475.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This isnt an all time Low for the Biden Cabel......it is BUSINESS AS USUAL......once again...a black and white illustration of just how SLIMY and CREATIVE this family will go for money....actually....that is pretty much....ALL this family does......is SEEK OUT ANY ANY ANY ANY.... WAY....to build their bank account.
...by ANY MEANS....no boundaries......no ethics......no MORAL COMPASS.
WORDS....WORDS....WORDS.....are NOT enuf to express the distain and GROSS distaste and DISGUST that I have.....along with 75 million....AND COUNTING.....AMERICANS.....against these EVIL EVIL EVIL SICK people...they are beyond disgusting....and the fact that they are sitting on THE SEAT OF POWER....for this nation......makes my HEAD IMPLODE......and....MY HEART.....BREAK.....into a million k zillion tiny pieces.
....however....we will SURVIVE this ABOMINATION....we will GAIN FERTILE SOIL and RISE from the ASH HEAP of everything this man has touched or breathed upon.
...how...?
Well.......WE DEFEATED HILTER.......once......and by the looks of things.......we will HAVE TO DEFEAT HITLER...a second time.....!!!!!
.......even IF......HALF THIS COUNTRY......seems to believe that this modern day HITLER poses NO THREAT...!!!!!
...BOY.....ARE THEY EVER BLINDED BY their arrogance and actually their hatred for all things...Orange Man Bad........
REMEMBER THIS.....HITLER shall be DEFEATED AGAIN......
.......HILTER SHALL BE DEFEATED AGAIN......even if he wears our 'same clothes'.....and speaks...'our language'.....nonetheless....HE IS THE DEVIL.
AND WILL GO DOWN.
......now.....off to the grocery.......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited:

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
This isnt an all time Low for the Biden Cabel......it is BUSINESS AS USUAL......once again...a black and white illustration of just how SLIMY and CREATIVE this family will go for money....actually....that is pretty much....ALL this family does......is SEEK OUT ANY ANY ANY ANY.... WAY....to build their bank account.
...by ANY MEANS....no boundaries......no ethics......no MORAL COMPASS.
WORDS....WORDS....WORDS.....are NOT enuf to express the distain and GROSS distaste and DISGUST that I have.....along with 75 million....AND COUNTING.....AMERICANS.....against these EVIL EVIL EVIL SICK people...they are beyond disgusting....and the fact that they are sitting on THE SEAT OF POWER....for this nation......makes my HEAD IMPLODE......and....MY HEART.....BREAK.....into a million k zillion tiny pieces.
....however....we will SURVIVE this ABOMINATION....we will GAIN FERTILE SOIL and RISE from the ASH HEAP of everything this man has touched or breathed upon.
...how...?
Well.......WE DEFEATED HILTER.......once......and by the looks of things.......we will HAVE TO DEFEAT HITLER...a second time.....!!!!!
.......even IF......HALF THIS COUNTRY......seems to believe that this modern day HITLER poses NO THREAT...!!!!!
...BOY.....ARE THEY EVER BLINDED BY their arrogance and actually their hatred for all things...Orange Man Bad........
REMEMBER THIS.....HITLER shall be DEFEATED AGAIN......
.......HILTER SHALL BE DEFEATED AGAIN......even if he wears our 'same clothes'.....and speaks...'our language'.....nonetheless....HE IS THE DEVIL.
AND WILL GO DOWN.
......now.....off to the grocery.......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Cabal

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat