Officials in the Republican Party don’t represent their Voters.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles

Many elected officials in the Republican Party don’t represent their voters. They are propped up by corporate donors and the political establishment.

All of them should be primaried and replaced with elected officials who represent their voters and stand up for our country.

Reactions: submarelime76

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021

Many elected officials in the Republican Party don’t represent their voters. They are propped up by corporate donors and the political establishment.

All of them should be primaried and replaced with elected officials who represent their voters and stand up for our country.

The DemonRats don't either. That is why they have to lie and steal votes.

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021

Did you watch this? It will make your hair stand up...PURE EVIL!!

submarelime76

Feb 8, 2021

Totally agree. And the Republican Party should stop emailing me about donations. They turned their backs on President Trump when we needed them the most. They are ALL traitors in my opinion...except for maybe 3 or 4 in all of Congress.

Reactions: STIKIT

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
Totally agree. And the Republican Party should stop emailing me about donations. They turned their backs on President Trump when we needed them the most. They are ALL traitors in my opinion...except for maybe 3 or 4 in all of Congress.
They now are forwarded to spam. They want money... more than votes.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat