Ohio Mayor Tells Entire School Board to Resign or Face Criminal Charges

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Finally, a mayor with integrity...

1631715087234.png

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Kudos to this man!!
If you look at the transgender material, and I have only seen one small portion, he is absolutely correct. I get so sick and tired of adults normalizing that how adults view sexuality is the same as how children view sexuality. Or that showing children properly on how to engage in a sexual act is a normal strategy. This is outright grooming and quite common about perpetrators of childhood molestation. Thank God, someone whom is righteous enough to call it out!!

Bigrip2208

Sep 15, 2021
Thank god that there are decent politicians out there that have morals and values. I for one never cared about anyones sexual preference, your son like to dress like a women or vice versa not my problem not my care why this is being rammed down our throats when we have had gay pride days for years now, same sex marriage for years now.

drg

Feb 11, 2021
It's good he said that he had already spoken to a judge as well. Came prepared and not just blowing hot air then nothing happens. We need the followup to name and shame the perverted filth who did this and make sure they are gone from the school board and don't resurface anywhere else.
Whatever happened was recommended to the board by a school administrator and/or teacher. What about them?

SilencedMajority

Aug 15, 2021
I went to a high school close to Hudson High School, which was back in the 80s, and this is a place where the students were pretty well off money and lifestyle wise.

We called this called this “preppie school” where boys wore alligator logo shirts and everyone had Swatches on.

Now look where we are, CP in the library and in the classroom.

If public schools are to be trusted again, the only way forward is CCTV is wired in every classroom along with audio. These cameras should be pointed at the front of class to give students some privacy but zero for the teachers themselves so parents can see exactly what is going on every single day.

A Stow police officer recommended this, and that is the best idea since pledging allegiance to the flag on a daily basis. They are a neighboring school district.

Hallways and entrances should be wired too, bet that would nip all the 🏴‍☠️ flag shootings right in the bud.

I really miss the 1980s...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat