Oi! Make it stop!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MOS 95B R3

Feb 23, 2021
My wife has to undergo two nasal tests per week after her vaccination!
This is medical marshall law based on NO science, evidence based science or authorized by Dr. McCoy..
Just so she can housekeep and scrub floors. China Flu is a bio weapon and Americans are among it's victims. STOP THE TYRANNY Governor Dewine -Ohio Is Free! 🇺🇲🦅
Also, Steve: Put Dr. Navarro's contact info on a small sign. Give him more than 15 seconds to his pertinent Anti-ChiCom strategies. I want to hear him more, you less and you give more time to vitamins than you give Dr. Navarro. Love you but, c'mon, man

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I wasn’t going to get the shot either way. The anthrax vaccine when it first came out hurt a lot of service members
Yup quite sad. Even worse this Trump guy is promoting the vaccine when his son nearly died from vaccines! Makes you wonder, wtf is going on in his head and/or if he is working for someone. Most of his base won’t take it, or so they act like they won’t but he’s telling people to anyways? Yea.

Reactions: ShellsEarlyBird

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
What is wrong with being against vaccines when it has been proven repeatedly that there are horrendous side effects? Even if the side effect rate may be 1 in 50 or 1 in 100 or 1 in 1000, you’re still willing to shove a bunch of toxins into your body so you don’t catch a cold? 🙄 Why do you think autism has risen dramatically?

Maybe go watch Vaxxed 2 and tell those parents who lost kids, or their kids who were seriously injured to trust in vaccines. Do you wear masks too? This is why the world will not be saved. People are not awake yet. Still trusting in crap they should not be trusting in. Whatever. Not worth saving.

Jan 16, 2021
Don't be an anti-vaxxer.
I will never be considered an "Anti-Vaxxer", vaccines work (as I am a living, breathing 52 yr old 'walking billboard' for them.). However, I will not support this vaccine, as much as I also do not believe in standard yearly flu vaccines. My emphasis was solely on the "fourth wave" fear-mongering.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Reliable medical sources support vaccines. You need to talk to your parents and grandparents about life before vaccines. Life before anesthesia, penicillin, or the polio vaccine. It was unpleasant, to say the least. Many babies never made it past their first year until doctors discovered they needed to be vaccinated as soon as possible. Because you live a world full of people, rather than an island by yourself, public health is a serious subject.

Having an anti-science reflex is as bad as a pro-science reflex. You want to get past reflex and impulse. You want to think rather than merely react. Dogs react. I don't want the worship of tech to be replaced by another period of anti-tech, off the grid living, where we are reduced to the hunter-gatherer stage. That's going backwards. Hippie stuff.

Vaccines have done far more good than harm. Not even close.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I would be pro vaccine if they were SAFE, 100% SAFE. They are not safe not even close. Look at these charts. Why do little babies need tons of chemicals shoved into them so soon? The autism rate has skyrocketed tremendously from when they first started vaccinated to today. The amount of poison in the vaccines is incredible. Another reason why the West has gotten rid of “deadly diseases” is because of this thing called HYGIENE. We wash our hands more often than 100 years ago for starters.

1614945771533.png

1614945845813.jpg

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Yup quite sad. Even worse this Trump guy is promoting the vaccine when his son nearly died from vaccines! Makes you wonder, wtf is going on in his head and/or if he is working for someone. Most of his base won’t take it, or so they act like they won’t but he’s telling people to anyways? Yea.
I found the “leak” that reported “Trump secretly took vaccine before leaving office” weird and confusing. Some outlets made it sound as “how dare he take the vaccine.” Were they angry he didn’t do it televised? Just because you visualize an injection, we do not know what is being injected. In Dec, or late Nov, press asked Kamala if she would be vaccinated, without missing a beat she replied “as soon as it is proven safe.” WTF did/does she know that we do not? That was only broadcast once and NOT ONE journalist asked for clarification! Within the week she was televised being “vaccinated.” Come on “Queen B” give me a break.
There are very “pro-vaccination” members here, I am not “anti-vacation” for others. Before I allow anyone to inject something into MY BODY, I want more information and data. Look at how many countries are issuing new warnings.....they are not doing that for the heck of it yet no US media are discussing the adverse reactions they are basing the new warnings.
Just like a man can be married AND be a Pedophile that preys on young boys, someone who gets a shot does not mean they are vaccinated.
Before I chose to get the vaccination I will have to trust the government and the pharmaceutical companies....I expect to see hell freeze over and pigs flying on that day.
My parents received their vaccinations, both are in their 80’s with comorbidities. I believe it was a good decision based on their age and risk factors. It’s an individual and situational decision that should be based on risk vs benefit.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShellsEarlyBird

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
No such thing as 100%. That's utopia.
Exactly. Which is why I am against it. Seen to much about them, saw many kids effected after getting them and have volunteered in disabled schools where many were ”normal” until they received the vaccine. So yes, I am against them. Let’s not forget the fact that they, like Gates states they will murder people with vaccines. Ok buddy I will jump right in and take it! I saw a video the other day of African black kids jumping out of school windows and running away because they made it mandatory they take the vaccines before going home. Even they, as kids, are smart enough to know the dangers but adults in western worlds are just like “ok poison me baby and my child!”

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I would be pro vaccine if they were SAFE, 100% SAFE. They are not safe not even close. Look at these charts. Why do little babies need tons of chemicals shoved into them so soon? The autism rate has skyrocketed tremendously from when they first started vaccinated to today. The amount of poison in the vaccines is incredible. Another reason why the West has gotten rid of “deadly diseases” is because of this thing called HYGIENE. We wash our hands more often than 100 years ago for starters.

View attachment 2734

View attachment 2735
I agree. And for all of those saying the Covid vaccines are safe; I hope they are correct. I also would like for them to explain how and why they are so adamant it’s safe and that everyone be vaccinated? Before they respond, I want them to also include an explanation how something manufactured in record speed like the vaccine has no risk for future negative effects? Zantac, on the market for YEARS has now been linked to digestive cancers. The blood pressure medication took for YEARS was taken off the market because of its link to colon cancer....by the grace of God my colon cancer had not spread and only required surgical intervention. Oh & colonoscopies every 2 years ( oh the fun.)
To those who feel the need to force their opinion and decision onto others, need to stfu and worry about what’s going on in their on backyard. I will take care of my own. 😉

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I agree. And for all of those saying the Covid vaccines are safe; I hope they are correct. I also would like for them to explain how and why they are so adamant it’s safe and that everyone be vaccinated? Before they respond, I want them to also include an explanation how something manufactured in record speed like the vaccine has no risk for future negative effects? Zantac, on the market for YEARS has now been linked to digestive cancers. The blood pressure medication took for YEARS was taken off the market because of its link to colon cancer....by the grace of God my colon cancer had not spread and only required surgical intervention. Oh & colonoscopies every 2 years ( oh the fun.)
To those who feel the need to force their opinion and decision onto others, need to stfu and worry about what’s going on in their on backyard. I will take care of my own. 😉
Oh dear don’t speak about colonoscopies! I had only one but felt the entire thing, oh that was fun NOT, even though they gave me “anesthesia.” Yea did not work, lol. I hope your cancer is gone.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Seen to much about them, saw many kids effected after getting them and have volunteered in disabled schools where many were ”normal” until they received the vaccine.

This is bullshit.

I had a colonoscopy and it was painless. They knocked me out for 20 minutes. Easy. Do you live in the woods? You need to find better doctors. Try the big cities.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat