Old news on u-tube

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EErock

Feb 1, 2021
Has anyone else noticed that u-tube is hardly showing anything live as far as "right wing extremism" goes. Haha I really mean conservative/ patriotic, I was being sarcastic. It's been hard to find anything live and also I have noticed how the same video/channel will show like 3 hrs ago for days at a time, or 1 day ago when its been there for weeks? It sure seems quiet, only being fed old news on u-tube I think. Maybe we are already blacked out and they are just feeding same old stuff. Only live stuff is leftist morons news, or Bidens press secretary telling someone she will circle back around to that ?! I guess she doesn't mind being made a fool of?

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Has anyone else noticed that u-tube is hardly showing anything live as far as "right wing extremism" goes. Haha I really mean conservative/ patriotic, I was being sarcastic. It's been hard to find anything live and also I have noticed how the same video/channel will show like 3 hrs ago for days at a time, or 1 day ago when its been there for weeks? It sure seems quiet, only being fed old news on u-tube I think. Maybe we are already blacked out and they are just feeding same old stuff. Only live stuff is leftist morons news, or Bidens press secretary telling someone she will circle back around to that ?! I guess she doesn't mind being made a fool of?
I got banned via google on youtube for reading and making comments....i mainly only get CNN MSNBC now...some fox, deserted newsmax yesterday and was on parlour etc...but very limited now..but i am very vocal and direct...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat