OMG! It just occurred to me why the Republicans aren't calling for an Article 25 on Biden...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
OMG! It just occurred to me why the Republicans aren't calling for an Article 25 on Biden...
Listening to America's Voice reporting on Biden's press conference it occurs to me that the strategy may be to let Biden continue to sabotage himself each time he opens his mouth to where it so bad that the Demos themselves will possibly be forced to call for an Article 25 based on public demand within their own party. What do you think?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I think its a sad comentary on the state of their party that this was the bast they could do.

and if they art 25 him, they will first have to pry the bong pipe away from her highness, good luck with that.

if any dem ever needed a reason to leave that party....

his own son even outed himself to out his father, and STILL they don't get it?

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
DemocRATS, Liberals, have a Conditions themselves, it is called Willful Blindness and/or Willful Ignorance.
thats the thing ,you cant be getting paid if it was willful blindness,everyone is corrupt or scared. im tired of hearing all the news people use that excuse cause everyone's so scared to call out the evil bastards for what they are. their cowards and have chosen money over sacrificing their own comfortable lifes , lets all just think about ourselves and getting rich off this. everyone is trying to sell a book, everyone has their own opinion and everyone always uses , their ignorant or willfull blindeness. "they know what their doing and the ones who deserve to be heard are just being used as prompts for book deals and mysteries , whatever happened to hope in Jesus Christ alone. he was enough, we didnt need anything else. whatever happened to that intimate relationship you had with your God. Jesus Christ died so that we would be free, he died so that we wouldnt be held to our own sins, if only we open our hearts to him will we see his face.today is the day of salvation , someday Jesus will come back but more importantly are you ready if your time was up . lets not put our hope in military but in God almighty.

Thumper

Jan 9, 2021
Was all set up on purpose, they knew from the beginning that it was radical Camel who would be the fake president.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
Listening to America's Voice reporting on Biden's press conference it occurs to me that the strategy may be to let Biden continue to sabotage himself each time he opens his mouth to where it so bad that the Demos themselves will possibly be forced to call for an Article 25 based on public demand within their own party. What do you think?
I think the Republicans see that Kamela is the replacement if they use Amendment 25. Dems and Media are covering for Biden, but Republicans see Kamela ready to push poor ol' Joe down the stairs --

Reactions: Savannah

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I think the Republicans see that Kamela is the replacement if they use Amendment 25. Dems and Media are covering for Biden, but Republicans see Kamela ready to push poor ol' Joe down the stairs --
Her real name is Kamala Dolezal

Attachments

• KamalaDolezal2.jpg
    KamalaDolezal2.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: RMT
L

Loverofdogs

I think the Dems love tormenting America and other countries to believe that Biden is actually running things with Alzheimer’s/dementia. They think we are all stupid and believe that Biden is making these bad choices. We all know there is a line of evil behind him giving partial information to help along bad decisions. Let’s face it Biden can only take so much information in and what he puts out is dictated by evil doers who hate to see America succeed with ingenuity. They are bought and paid for politicians, social media, etc. by the CCP. I pray we can get through this presidency without a total collapse of morals, independence, financial crash/war in country.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
neither of them is running things folks, come on, this is Obama's 3rd term,

wonder who will run with kome oo-lala, nobody but the chinese here will vote for her!! unless.......

let's have some beatle juice here......sing with me

"michelle, my bell...."o_O:whistle:

oh come on, he LOVES MAO, MAO people.............. the earths worst mass murderer was his FAVORITE AUTHOR...
and he gave palates of billions to our worse enemy, IRAN, who calls us the BIG SATAN, and want to kill us, and the LITTLE Satan, Israel.

with a president like that, who needs enemies. who do you think organized the steal....do you think that devil sat on his hands?
smooth....well I got this bridge t'sell ya.

Reactions: Susan M and RMT
O

oldmanrsing

kamalla will probably do anything evil pelozi wants, she slept her way to where she is now. obama might have a bitch to fight. id bet the bitch would win, obama is a queer anyway, doesnt like the right stuff.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Yes they do have some kind of plan, and it doesn't matter if it is legal or not.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
kamalla will probably do anything evil pelozi wants, she slept her way to where she is now. obama might have a bitch to fight. id bet the bitch would win, obama is a queer anyway, doesnt like the right stuff.
Obama and Harris?? McConnell and Harris?? Lots of flirting going on right in front of cameras, so what is going on behind closed doors?

Last edited:

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I think its a sad comentary on the state of their party that this was the bast they could do.

and if they art 25 him, they will first have to pry the bong pipe away from her highness, good luck with that.

if any dem ever needed a reason to leave that party....

his own son even outed himself to out his father, and STILL they don't get it?
I believe his son was doing payback to dear ole dad. Probably a few dirty little secrets between them. I have never before seen a full mouth on mouth kiss between father and son, as joe does to hunter. It is just too weird.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
DemocRATS, Liberals, have a Conditions themselves, it is called Willful Blindness and/or Willful Ignorance.
I dont think there is any WILLFULL attached to ANY OF them....I think they are SO BLIND...and SO HARDENED by their own LUST FOR MONEY...and.. POWER and whatever other.... ill gotten GAIN....they possess in their souls.....that....WILLFULL is not something that is even....remotely.....close to their actual life experience.
THese people are......literally.....TOOLS FOR EVIL......and when you are THAT FAR DOWN....that evil rabbit hole.....WILLFULL....has NO BEARING on your conscience nor cognitive abilities.....
...They are WAYYYYYYYYY too blind to see or understand or have a 'willful grasp' on their decision making.
All that to scream......they are the walking epitome.....of.....BLIND BLIND BLIND FOOLS....as.....there is no life...nor WISDOM...in them....at all.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
thats the thing ,you cant be getting paid if it was willful blindness,everyone is corrupt or scared. im tired of hearing all the news people use that excuse cause everyone's so scared to call out the evil bastards for what they are. their cowards and have chosen money over sacrificing their own comfortable lifes , lets all just think about ourselves and getting rich off this. everyone is trying to sell a book, everyone has their own opinion and everyone always uses , their ignorant or willfull blindeness. "they know what their doing and the ones who deserve to be heard are just being used as prompts for book deals and mysteries , whatever happened to hope in Jesus Christ alone. he was enough, we didnt need anything else. whatever happened to that intimate relationship you had with your God. Jesus Christ died so that we would be free, he died so that we wouldnt be held to our own sins, if only we open our hearts to him will we see his face.today is the day of salvation , someday Jesus will come back but more importantly are you ready if your time was up . lets not put our hope in military but in God almighty.
Yes! Today, We are seeing the Consequences of Sin Playing out Everywhere We Turn. Sin Has Culminated to Such a Level Due to the Absence of Jesus Christ in Our Society. There Will Be A Great Awakening Very Soon, Hopefully a Spiritual Revival and Not in A Consequences of Sin Destructive Way.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I dont think there is any WILLFULL attached to ANY OF them....I think they are SO BLIND...and SO HARDENED by their own LUST FOR MONEY...and.. POWER and whatever other.... ill gotten GAIN....they possess in their souls.....that....WILLFULL is not something that is even....remotely.....close to their actual life experience.
THese people are......literally.....TOOLS FOR EVIL......and when you are THAT FAR DOWN....that evil rabbit hole.....WILLFULL....has NO BEARING on your conscience nor cognitive abilities.....
...They are WAYYYYYYYYY too blind to see or understand or have a 'willful grasp' on their decision making.
All that to scream......they are the walking epitome.....of.....BLIND BLIND BLIND FOOLS....as.....there is no life...nor WISDOM...in them....at all.
Using SB's saying...they have room temperature I.Q.

Reactions: Susan M

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Yes! Today, We are seeing the Consequences of Sin Playing out Everywhere We Turn. Sin Has Culminated to Such a Level Due to the Absence of Jesus Christ in Our Society. There Will Be A Great Awakening Very Soon, Hopefully a Spiritual Revival and Not in A Consequences of Sin Destructive Way.

Some churches like mine are completely in the dark about what's been going on. I noticed they had a blm session to talk about blm issues when if you just do your homework you will see blm is a ccp funded organization that promotes chaos

Reactions: Dip Stick

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
neither of them is running things folks, come on, this is Obama's 3rd term,

let's have some beatle juice here......sing with me

oh come on, he LOVES MAO, MAO people.............. the earths worst mass murderer was his FAVORITE AUTHOR...
and he gave palates of billions to our worse enemy, IRAN, who calls us the BIG SATAN, and want to kill us, and the LITTLE Satan, Israel.

with a president like that, who needs enemies. who do you think organized the steal....do you think that devil sat on his hands?
smooth....well I got this bridge t'sell ya.
Ma belle

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Vickie***

Jan 30, 2021
I think Joe is there to sign executive orders and undo all the good that President Trump accomplished.Once all this is done then he will be pushed to the side and Kamala will take over. Democrats better watch it because Kamala will not be easily influence like Joe . Whoever is giving the orders to Joe will not be able to do this so easily with Kamala

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Obama may be running things but who put him there who helped fund it. We all need to listen to Trevor Loudon. He's the only person iv seen that is warning Americans and the world about this stuff and is the only one who doesn't have some agenda he's pushing weather it's ratings or money or whatever. People care to much about reputation then telling the truth nomatter how crazy it sounds

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat