OMG - 'Not For Public View' Biden Interview

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Astonishing outtake from a recent Joe Biden interview proves major problems he's suffering that the media and establishment are trying to hide.
NO DOUBT this video was "given out" TO ESTABLISH A 25TH AMENDMENT rush for Kamelian Harris...who is desperate to get her hands on the Oval Office... AND THIS SAYS A LOT OF THE AMBITION that Jill has to be First Lady.... horrible what she did just to get there (allowing Joe to run in the first place, KNOWING SHE WAS HIS "HANDLER")!!!!!

AdieKaye

Feb 14, 2021
Seen it last night.....obviously he’s given shots to bring him back to the real world for very short periods. Soon that will even fail. He’s not fit to hold office under any circumstances.
I think that was the plan all along. "Benevolent ol' Uncle Joe" as the soon-to-be-removed placeholder. If it weren't the case, then why Nancy's talk of the 25th Amendment & saying it wasn't meant for Trump? Or Joe & Kamala so often referring to the "Harris Administration"? Even so, on a personal level (despite my extreme dislike for the man as a politician), dementia is a sad thing to behold. His family should have protected him from this, but I guess greed won out. "Democrat Family Values" perhaps??

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
NO DOUBT this video was "given out" TO ESTABLISH A 25TH AMENDMENT rush for Kamelian Harris...who is desperate to get her hands on the Oval Office... AND THIS SAYS A LOT OF THE AMBITION that Jill has to be First Lady.... horrible what she did just to get there (allowing Joe to run in the first place, KNOWING SHE WAS HIS "HANDLER")!!!!!
Yes, nice wife.

Reactions: CindyB and jcdove2

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Seen it last night.....obviously he’s given shots to bring him back to the real world for very short periods. Soon that will even fail. He’s not fit to hold office under any circumstances.
Don't expect any reporter to ask Jen Psaki during the White House Press Briefings about this as they're not interested in being "real" journalists anymore.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Great minds think alike.....that was my IMMEDIATE THOT....THIS WASNT leaked.....it was planned by KAMALA and her....Evil groveling minions.....waiting in the wings.....WHICH....I dont think is....IN THE WINGS AT ALL.....I think they are running the damn show....
...these SICK.... profoundly disingenuous......BASTAR***....who actually BELIEVE....that WE BELIEVE...that their 'win'...was legitimate.....are such gross representations of human beings.....this clip makes BIDEN look like he is from......SOMEWHERE ELSE.....I know.......let's play...conspiracy theorist .....and start sprouting the ringing endorsement THAT BIDEN.....is actually....from...planet....URAN ASSSSSSSS.....

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Who leaked this? We know why to put Harris in. I want to see Joe give the State of Union Address. I’ll pay to watch.
The left has to be even more pissed off the we are, having the two worst Democrat candidates end up in the W.H. Now, the woman EVERYONE hates, is pretending to be President herself. It was bad enough having to pretend Biden is.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat