Once fraud is proven, how does Trump get re-installed?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Let's fast forward and pretend that "the owners" are outmaneuvered and thwarted into forcing the truth of election fraud
to come out in Georgia, Arizona and Michigan. Which means Trump is shown to be the legitimate victor and thus the re-elected President.

What happens next? Are the guilty parties arrested? Biden marched out the back door of the White House by the military?

**How does Trump get re-installed as the rightful president?**

Penny for your thoughts, patriots.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
for my money they will hold up and stall, and try to re-steal more seats in 2 years.

the military is acting stoneless, something in the water there.

so lets get real, only if you and I can WIN thru reasoning, thru common sense, our fellows, one hard/ thick as a brick head at a time,

and speaking of this, I just watched a film called UNCLE TOM,

it was great!!!!!!! Black men, being men first, and sane second. A must see for friends sympathetic to BLM....

we are waking some up.
IT IS HARD

make no mistake, if a guy has been dutifully voting dem his whole life, getting him to smell the coffee is no easy task.
yet it must go on, with great patience and love, but nonetheless, speak truth while there is daylight left.

Arthur

Feb 11, 2021
THE UGLY FACE OF TYRANNY

The 13 Truths of Tyranny
by: Matt Giwer (c) 1994 (9/30)

1. Any law the electorate seen as being open to being perverted from its original intent will be perverted in a manner that is worse than the manner of perversion seen at the time.

2. Any law that is so difficult to pass it requires the citizens be assured it will not be a stepping stone to worse laws will in fact be a stepping stone to worse laws.

3. Any law that requires the citizens be assured the law does not mean what the citizens fear, means exactly what the citizens fear.

4. Any law passed in a good cause will be interpreted to apply to causes against the wishes of the people.

5. Any law enacted to help any one group will be applied to harm people not in that group.

6. Everything the government says will never happen will happen.

7. What the government says it could not foresee, the government has planned for.

8. When there is a budget shortfall to cover non-essential government services the citizens will be given the choice between higher taxes or the loss of essential government services.

9. Should the citizens mount a successful effort to stop a piece of legislation the same legislation will be passed under a different name.

10. All deprivations of freedom and choice will be increased rather than reversed.

11. Any government that has to build safeguards into a law so that it will not be abused is providing guidelines for abusing the law without violating it.

My additions:

12. Any act or statute of government is subject to alteration or to complete disregard by government (courts - judges) by its using the ever present "notwithstanding clause" of any Roman civil style legal system when it is deemed desirable to maintain the status quo - however unlawful the status quo activity may be.

13. When a man or woman make a claim of right or demand their unalienable God Given rights in a Canadian or US court, the judges invoke the methods of repression as they have learned from:

A Government Is A Tyranny When:

It sets itself above the will and judgment of the people and refuses to comply with the wishes of the people.

It lies to the people to get what it wants.

The traditional rights of the people are treated as obstacles to the objectives of government.

It creates animosities among the people.

IT BLAMES THE PEOPLE FOR NOT STOPPING IT FROM ACTING AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE PEOPLE.

WE CAN HELP THEM STOP ACTING AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE PEOPLE. WE DROP OUT, WITHDRAW OUR CONSENT, AND REFUSE TO COMPLY!

DO YOU THINK THEY WILL THANK US FOR DOING THIS?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
a "while other say don't hate nothin' at all except hatred" bob dylan

well sorry bob, but in this case, hate is OK, even God has it, HATE,

especially he hates those who love and make lies.

but hey, they gotta eat lobsters at their yaught clubs, that we just millions paid for.

in some states,, the people get to vote on law, referendum style. then the dem legislatures just contest in court the ones they don't like, and the dem judges they appointed declare it unconstitutional.

seems like the only folks allow to pass anyb laws, especially 6 trillion dollar ones that nobody every reads, are the swamp creatures. (also known as demonized once human beings.)

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
think it thru:
somebody gives you a job
you get to make the rules,
so you vote for your own pay raises,
you give yourself a free chauffeur and limo
free haircuts and free health care, free eats
oh and free millions thru insider trading where you set up a company to make billions and they in turn pay for your next run at the job AKA telling the sheeple what they want to hear with no intention of ever doing any of it.

meanwhile if your name is Biden you make sure your family members get is on the gig worldwide, to the tune of untold billions, and make sure everybody else learns how the gravy trains works, and then whats not to like, of course they love him. they've all made/stolen million/billions/trillions while America slept.

my favorite saying for 40 years has been this..."..congress did not want to get rid of the mob,
they wanted to usurp and then become the mob.
and they have."

DruD

Jan 6, 2021
Let's fast forward and pretend that "the owners" are outmaneuvered and thwarted into forcing the truth of election fraud
to come out in Georgia, Arizona and Michigan. Which means Trump is shown to be the legitimate victor and thus the re-elected President.

What happens next? Are the guilty parties arrested? Biden marched out the back door of the White House by the military?

Unfortunately, I believe there is so much corruption, indebtedness and complacency with Old Rinos and leftists to China, Big Tech and MSM that there will be nothing done. We all know our POTUS, DJT won this election and it was blatantly stolen. When 75million plus have your back and the establishment fight, cheat and steal with nothing done about it, it’s hard to trust that anything will be done. It certainly needs to be proven to the general public so we can quit arguing with friends and family about who really won, but how do we stand and re-instate the rightful President?
The current administration is not legitimate and all involved are accomplices.
I’d love to find a solution and get our nation back on track. One Nation under God!
close the borders open schools get back to work and Namby-Pamby politicians need to get out. How about the intelligent worker like MTG running for office, or the brilliant bartender that has had enough of the establishment, the genius painter, or the grad from MIT that has chosen a field of landscaping because it’s more pleasurable.
we are many and they are few, yet they retain all of the power and control.

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
1. FILE BANKRUPTCY ON THE USA CORP. IT WAS ILLEGALLY CREATED IN THE DARK OF NIGHT. (CONTRACT BETWEEN DEMS AND ROTHSCHILDS)
2. BK DISCHARGES ALL DEBT CREATED BY THE ILLEGITIMATE COUP.
3. ALL LEGISLATION CREATED UNDER USA CORP IS VOIDABLE.
4. RETURN TO ORIGINAL REPUBLIC AND CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. THE ONLY LEGITIMATE LAW OF OUR REPUBLIC.
5. TRUMP WILL THEN HAVE HOW EVER MANY TERMS WE THE PEOPLE WANT.

R

Renegade

I don’t know if it is or not....so I looked it up on the Internet.....for what it’s worth....,
Here is what I found....

The following is about whether America is a corporation: I like you spirit though....🇺🇸

Attachments

• 303D0E1A-D2D9-4D28-A839-16EC77125B87.jpeg
    303D0E1A-D2D9-4D28-A839-16EC77125B87.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 58

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021

I feel badly saying it, but no one unfortunately goes out in chains, and I believe Trump will not be put back in office! I saw something the other day about the fact that all the people on the left are corrupt, hateful, and stole this election in front of our very eyes! We knew it would happen, but didn’t do one thing to protect our Party? Republicans are weak , don’t want to fight for our God given right! They will not reinstate Trump, because democrats are more evil and more précis with corruption . But if American patriots decided that they will not allow this fraudulent idiot to stay in the most powerful seat on the world stage , he may be persuaded to leave! We can’t allow China to overpower the world for 4 years, or America is going to loose all it has, and become communist owned and regulated! If I were allowed to say take then down, I may say it!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat