ONE BIBLE, SAME NEVER CHANGING WORD OF GOD, DIVIDED BY EVIL.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Nov 8, 2021
Obviously, since Satan was assigned the Position as Ruler of this World Age, his FIRST & MAIN Battle Plan was to "Divide to Conquer" & he's had such Major Success through the Centuries with that Tactic he continues it today.
"John The Baptist" was the Witness Forerunner to Christ Jesus Yeshua Savior's Birth in the Flesh, but since, all we have is "DIVISION" of the Body of Christ, from the original Baptist; to Catholic; to Methodist; to Presbyterian; to Lutheran; to Pentecostal; to ON-AND-ON... all due to Satan's Snare of Power Struggle Pride & Greed, the very things that brought him TO ETERNAL DAMNATION !!!
Think about IT.

Next 'Q'uestion❓
<((((><
w.m.rose
cc Trump
Founder~
"We The People Revival"
~A MORE PERFECT UNION~
(World-Wide)

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com
Obviously, since Satan was assigned the Position as Ruler of this World Age, his FIRST & MAIN Battle Plan was to "Divide to Conquer" & he's had such Major Success through the Centuries with that Tactic he continues it today.
"John The Baptist" was the Witness Forerunner to Christ Jesus Yeshua Savior's Birth in the Flesh, but since, all we have is "DIVISION" of the Body of Christ, from the original Baptist; to Catholic; to Methodist; to Presbyterian; to Lutheran; to Pentecostal; to ON-AND-ON... all due to Satan's Snare of Power Struggle Pride & Greed, the very things that brought him TO ETERNAL DAMNATION !!!
Think about IT.

Next 'Q'uestion❓
<((((><
w.m.rose
cc Trump
Founder~
"We The People Revival"
~A MORE PERFECT UNION~
(World-Wide)
Yes, you are right. Most people don’t realize this or give it a second thought. The Apostles and disciples began the ‘church age’ at the first Pentecost. There was never suppose to be divisions inside or outside the church. The church was setup as ONE for, both, Jews and gentiles with Jesus (Yeshua) as the Cornerstone and Head of His church! This was the mystery hidden for years that the apostle Paul wrote about in his epistles. Satan, the fallen angel, has been given the keys to his kingdom, on this fallen earth, for a short amount of time. After the fall in the Garden of Eden, earth became a ‘second chance and testing ground’ for mankind to, either, choose, by free will, to reconcile and restore his or her relationship with Holy God, or go the way of the evil one. Life is all about choices. The most important choice that we will ever make, in this temporary life, is the ‘narrow path’ to life eternal with Jesus Christ (Yeshua), or the wide path to eternal damnation with Satan and his demons. Time is of the essence since we are not promised our next breath or heartbeat! <><

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021

I don't think you mean that Jesus was also among those who divided God's Word by not following the rules of the OT (that was addressed to some humans in the far past, before the arrival of Jesus among them).

Jesus (the Living Word of God) updated many Jewish teachings that a spiritual human (who perceives in him a living soul, besides his living flesh) needs to know so that he can have the chance to feed his soul for eternity, not just feeding his flesh till it dies.

Anyway, I respect whatever you believe in Jesus. As you know, Jesus didn't also observe many things as a real/good Jew should do while following God's rules on the OT (Torah).

Therefore, Jesus didn't forget to remind me the natural fact/truth of division:

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword (division). For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

I mean I won't be surprised anytime I hear of division even among the members of one family who are supposed speaking one language and living one culture/belief. (Now one can imagine what could be the case of the members of A People, formed by millions of divided families :D ).

Again, please don't worry at all if you couldn't get what I said here. Nicodemus, a ruler of Jews, couldn't get well what Jesus told him ;)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat