One photo shows PRIDE for what it is

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
main-qimg-355d302a181d63180d9080ea5e3cc1a5-lq

And if one isn't enough, here's another. Naked men riding bicycles and openly displaying their genitals to children is now considered acceptable behavior.

IMG_4893.jpg

That's the problem. Now here's the solution.

1_Firing_Squad_Dreamstime.jpg

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
To all LGBTQDRZ’s and those who support them you are supporting child abuse.

Until the LGBTQDRZ community and their supporters publicly come out and announce their disapproval of indoctrinating children into their lifestyles they don’t deserve recognition.

I have told the gays in my family they are not welcome in my home until this happens I will not financially support them, they are no longer welcome to work in any of my company's until this happens.
If you want to be gay that’s your business but stay away from children everywhere.

Soon enough charges will be coming to the schools fostering child abusive behaviors. Parents can now organize demand better treatment from their school boards using the threat of pulling their dollars away from schools that engage in these indoctrinating behaviors. No money, no schools, very simple!
It will take some time but at least our kids, grandchildren, will have the freedom to decide for themselves who they want to be.

Call me a bigoted old fashion Grandpa I don’t care but if you support these behaviors then you are a perverted child abuser and need to be re-woken!

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I have told the gays in my family they are not welcome in my home

No "until" needed.

Had the majority of Americans . . . . and their church "leaders" . . . . rejected the sodomite movement, this depravity would have been stopped 20 years ago.

The days where Americans would follow their moral teachings are long gone.

But yes, I agree. The least sodomites can do is come out and announce their disapproval of indoctrinating children into their lifestyles

However . . . . . as many, including Pastor Scott Lively . . . . have pointed out, the sodomite and sodomite marriage movement were full of pedophiles from the very beginning. Most sodomite "leaders" have been busted for sexual abuse of children. Most sodomite "book stores" support the sale of pedophile material.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat