Open Border - illegals testing positive with Covid 19 are free to enter the USA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Celine

Feb 9, 2021
Montreal, Quebec
I see there are 75 pages of threads. I don't know if the topic has been raised in this forum, but it is of the utmost importance that Americans, the so called Deplorables, react fast to this crisis. In February, 20,000 illegals crossed the open border every week. 25% of them tested positive for Covid 19, but they are not stopped to take busses and to go wherever in the United States.

Tonight, the War Room discussed Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and the color of their toddler's skin, Archie, that had been the subject of conversation between Royals. UK will suffer because of them, they're stupid, etc. The chat was full and people reacted to the interview with Oprah, last night.

I believe it is very important to let go of the Royals and to focus on the crisis on the border. The consequences will be numerous and bad.

I hope someone reads this and that it strikes a nerve, because our eyes were taken off what matters last night with the Royals and that was exactly the purpose of the Oprah's interview of Markle's love story with a prince.

I hope we come back and face reality. There are things to be done, organized, changed. We are needed on the frontline.

I leave this for you. Mr. Faddis posted what happens to the illegals at the border. They get a free pass, being sick with symptoms of Covid 19 or not. Pathetic.

Neanderthal Thinking May Prove To Be Better Than Biden’s Thinking​

by Charles "Sam" Faddis March 8, 2021

Celine

Last edited:
Reactions: karmasahn and Scout

flashwilcox

Feb 10, 2021
Oklahoma
The last statement says it the best.

"This is incompetence on a scale that almost defies comprehension. If this is what the experts recommend, I think I’ll stick with neanderthal thinking."

Sad part, this is beyond incompetence, it is actually criminal by the standards we Americans are compelled to comply with.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I see there are 75 pages of threads. I don't know if the topic has been raised in this forum, but it is of the utmost importance that Americans, the so called Deplorables, react fast to this crisis. In February, 20,000 illegals crossed the open border every week. 25% of them tested positive for Covid 19, but they are not stopped to take busses and to go wherever in the United States.

Tonight, the War Room discussed Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and the color of their toddler's skin, Archie, that had been the subject of conversation between Royals. UK will suffer because of them, they're stupid, etc. The chat was full and people reacted to the interview with Oprah, last night.

I believe it is very important to let go of the Royals and to focus on the crisis on the border. The consequences will be numerous and bad.

I hope someone reads this and that it strikes a nerve, because our eyes were taken off what matters last night with the Royals and that was exactly the purpose of the Oprah's interview of Markle's love story with a prince.

I hope we come back and face reality. There are things to be done, organized, changed. We are needed on the frontline.

I leave this for you. Mr. Faddis posted what happens to the illegals at the border. They get a free pass, being sick with symptoms of Covid 19 or not. Pathetic.

Neanderthal Thinking May Prove To Be Better Than Biden’s Thinking​

by Charles "Sam" Faddis March 8, 2021

Celine
According to the Tatum Report, dated yesterday March 7th, Gov. Greg Abbott and the Texas Department of Public Safety launched Operation Lone Star on Saturday to counter the smuggling at the southern border of Texas.

According to the governor’s office release, Operation Lone Star will send law enforcement personnel and resources to “high threat areas” of the border “to deny Mexican Cartels and other smugglers the ability to move drugs and people into Texas,”.

Texas is taking the lead once again. If the rest of the border states would only do the same!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat