Open Borders ? At the cost of freedom

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EErock

Feb 1, 2021
Doesn't it just make you wonder why the democrats welcome open borders? How do they come up with this kind of logic? How does it fit into their plan? I don't know all the answers to these questions, but maybe I have recognized a few? This goes without saying, that most democrats in congress care more for an illegal immigrant then they do an American citizen, it seems anyway. Who pays their salaries, who are they sworn in to protect through our constitution, surely not illegals! One thing that drives me crazy is the medias handling of the term, illegal immigrants. Have you ever noticed how they always leave off the illegal part and just say immigrants. I dont know that they ever refer to illegal immigrants as illegal? Through the past years, many people have believed that the reason behind the democrats wanting to allow anyone into this country, by any means necessary was to get them more votes. This is why they have pushed so hard to allow people here illegally to vote. I guess they feel they can lie to an illegal easier then to a citizen, so then they can win their vote? But I think maybe there is more to this? Knowing that the democrats favor what is known as the great reset, I couldn't help but deepen the question of why, they want to let all these people through our borders illegally? What happened to national security? Well, we already know from their actions, that they don't care about you and I, but care only about themselves and their agenda. What I want to add to this is purely my opinion derived from the words and actions of the left. Because so many of them are for the great reset, my view is shaped by what they hope to achieve some day, in the near future. Let me ask you, would it not be easier to control a crowd of people illegally here, then it would be to control citizens ? I would think someone here illegally would live in fear of being caught and deported? Wouldn't that fear work to the lefts advantage? Also what would an illegal know about freedom , compared to an American citizen? Freedom to an illegal immigrant can look a whole lot different to what an American citizens view is. In that respect , it would allow freedom to mean whatever the left allowed it to mean. Would it not be easier to fool illegals into thinking the left cares for them? Wouldn't it be easier to lie to illegals and easier to round up illegals and easier to contain illegals? Would it be hard to believe that just maybe the left wants to get rid of many of us that are considered conservative or religious and replace us with the future slaves of the left? Just a thought...........

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Doesn't it just make you wonder why the democrats welcome open borders? How do they come up with this kind of logic? How does it fit into their plan? I don't know all the answers to these questions, but maybe I have recognized a few? This goes without saying, that most democrats in congress care more for an illegal immigrant then they do an American citizen, it seems anyway. Who pays their salaries, who are they sworn in to protect through our constitution, surely not illegals! One thing that drives me crazy is the medias handling of the term, illegal immigrants. Have you ever noticed how they always leave off the illegal part and just say immigrants. I dont know that they ever refer to illegal immigrants as illegal? Through the past years, many people have believed that the reason behind the democrats wanting to allow anyone into this country, by any means necessary was to get them more votes. This is why they have pushed so hard to allow people here illegally to vote. I guess they feel they can lie to an illegal easier then to a citizen, so then they can win their vote? But I think maybe there is more to this? Knowing that the democrats favor what is known as the great reset, I couldn't help but deepen the question of why, they want to let all these people through our borders illegally? What happened to national security? Well, we already know from their actions, that they don't care about you and I, but care only about themselves and their agenda. What I want to add to this is purely my opinion derived from the words and actions of the left. Because so many of them are for the great reset, my view is shaped by what they hope to achieve some day, in the near future. Let me ask you, would it not be easier to control a crowd of people illegally here, then it would be to control citizens ? I would think someone here illegally would live in fear of being caught and deported? Wouldn't that fear work to the lefts advantage? Also what would an illegal know about freedom , compared to an American citizen? Freedom to an illegal immigrant can look a whole lot different to what an American citizens view is. In that respect , it would allow freedom to mean whatever the left allowed it to mean. Would it not be easier to fool illegals into thinking the left cares for them? Wouldn't it be easier to lie to illegals and easier to round up illegals and easier to contain illegals? Would it be hard to believe that just maybe the left wants to get rid of many of us that are considered conservative or religious and replace us with the future slaves of the left? Just a thought...........
Well it is absolutely correct that the left likes to control through fear.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat