Open Borders & Closed Schools "The Biden Way"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

dnicely

Feb 12, 2021
Open Borders & Closed Schools "The Biden Way" Ever notice Harris floating around him just waitin for him to fall over so she can grab the Mic!!! ""I'm in Charge Now!!!

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Open Borders & Closed Schools "The Biden Way" Ever notice Harris floating around him just waitin for him to fall over so she can grab the Mic!!! ""I'm in Charge Now!!!
its not the biden way its the obama revolution way. he started all this crap when the communist put him in office.. now as he pulls the strings for biden ,serving his third term, because he knows he can get away with alot as in biden will take the heat also its only when america rises up and not wait for the compromised main stream media to put it on their sites because they wont have you forgot they are the enemy. untiill we rise up and demand joe biden be impeacjed or something. have the ones he put into office investigated and if we cant get the lousy fbi to do the work for the american people then i say we start a fund of some sort that is controlled by the people and for the people and raise enough money to hire enough private investigaters and see what they come up with but they have to be agents that actually like america and dont wish wish to work against us. we already have those they are sellouts and miserable turds. i bet if we looked up all the people involved you know like the ones who actually knew things well

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat