OTC Hydroxychloroquine Alternative

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

S

SumballoFarm

Quercetin, a plant flavonoid found in fruits and vegetables, is a zinc ionophore. Similar to the drug hydroxychloroquine, it allows zinc to pass through the cell wall and into the cell, where it (the zinc) can halt viral replication. Quercetin can be purchased as a supplement. (Quercetin glycoside is the most bioavailable form.) Of course, it must be taken with zinc to be effective. My husband and I take both prophylactically and have stayed well.

Quercetin: https://hilifevitamins.com/products/natural-factors-068958013817

Zinc: https://www.warroomdefense.com/defense-pack

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Quercetin, a plant flavonoid found in fruits and vegetables, is a zinc ionophore. Similar to the drug hydroxychloroquine, it allows zinc to pass through the cell wall and into the cell, where it (the zinc) can halt viral replication. Quercetin can be purchased as a supplement. (Quercetin glycoside is the most bioavailable form.) Of course, it must be taken with zinc to be effective. My husband and I take both prophylactically and have stayed well.

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko treats covid-19 with hydroxychloroquine & zinc

Last edited:
S

SumballoFarm

Hydroxychloroquine +zinc absolutely halts viral replication. However, to get a doctor to prescribe it for prophylactic use is next to impossible. Quercetin is the next best thing, and you can buy it over the counter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scout

Josefa

Feb 12, 2021
I bought veterinary Ivermectin -same stuff. It's an IV med for animals that can be taken orally by humans. Just a dose every 3 months keeps the doctor away. Safer than aspirin. Unfortunately since people caught on about the Veterinary med, they stopped manufacturing it. Go figure. There still may be some stock left online

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA

I bought some but forgot why.
Thanks for the reminder.
Wife: what did you buy now.
Me:🤔...
Wife: well?
Me: it's gonna save our lives..😇 ,

J

Jerd

if i take a vitamin that already has 100% daily req. of zinc do i need to still take additional zinc with this quercetin?

S

SumballoFarm

if i take a vitamin that already has 100% daily req. of zinc do i need to still take additional zinc with this quercetin?
Let's assume your multivitamin contains 10-12 mg of zinc. Normally, that should be fine. Additional zinc can be obtained from diet. (Meat and poultry are the best source of zinc.) However, if you are a vegetarian/vegan or have impaired gut health, you may still be deficient. If that is the case, you should check with your health care practitioner.

S

SumballoFarm

That is correct. The quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore. Simply put, this means is it able to transport zinc across the lipid membrane (cell wall) into the body’s cells, where it can stop viral replication.

You can also obtain quercetin from foods. Foods that are high in quercetin include onions, apples, grapes, berries, broccoli, citrus fruits, cherries, and leafy vegetables. If you have a diet rich in these foods, eat meat and poultry, which are the best sources of zinc, and you have no gut absorption issues, you may not have to supplement at all.

I believe that you don't absorb enough zinc without the quecertin or hydroxy. But the vitamins C&D are beneficial anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
Hydroxychloroquine +zinc absolutely halts viral replication. However, to get a doctor to prescribe it for prophylactic use is next to impossible. Quercetin is the next best thing, and you can buy it over the counter.
There are other ailments as I understand that it is prescribed to treat, ie arthritis or joint or other ailments....consult with physician

jessxxx

Feb 24, 2021
There are other ailments as I understand that it is prescribed to treat, ie arthritis or joint or other ailments....consult with physician

Rheumatoid Arthritis. [ Hydroxy}

My sister has been on it for years, she only has to have a eye check once a year.

She's fine.

Don't forget the Azithromycin. I think the constraints on Azith have been lifted. That drug is more easily gotten by a Dr.

You can thank Soros and HIS Remdisavir for taking these drugs off market for Off Label use. He's such a swine.

S

SumballoFarm

Lupus comes to mind as well as parasitic infections. It's all very interesting and gets me thinking more about the virus and its behavior.

Reactions: Timothy Bair
S

SumballoFarm

Rheumatoid Arthritis. [ Hydroxy}

My sister has been on it for years, she only has to have a eye check once a year.

She's fine.

Don't forget the Azithromycin. I think the constraints on Azith have been lifted. That drug is more easily gotten by a Dr.

You can thank Soros and HIS Remdisavir for taking these drugs off market for Off Label use. He's such a swine.
They used Azithromycin along with the HCQ and zinc to treat bacterial pneumonia, which can be a residual effect of COVID. I am not a fan of using antibiotics unless there is good indication of a bacterial infection. In addition to killing bacteria, they also wipe out beneficial gut bacteria, which weakens the immune system.

I agree wholeheartedly about the Remdesivir. There was no reason to remove the emergency use authorization (EUA) for HCQ; it's all about Soro's greed. However, Remdesivir was approved by the FDA for treatment of COVID in October 2020. This predates the vaccine EUA's. This makes the vaccine EUA's illegal, as there was already an approved FDA treatment for COVID available.

Reactions: Timothy Bair

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
They used Azithromycin along with the HCQ and zinc to treat bacterial pneumonia, which can be a residual effect of COVID. I am not a fan of using antibiotics unless there is good indication of a bacterial infection. In addition to killing bacteria, they also wipe out beneficial gut bacteria, which weakens the immune system.

I agree wholeheartedly about the Remdesivir. There was no reason to remove the emergency use authorization (EUA) for HCQ; it's all about Soro's greed. However, Remdesivir was approved by the FDA for treatment of COVID in October 2020. This predates the vaccine EUA's. This makes the vaccine EUA's illegal, as there was already an approved FDA treatment for COVID available.
I can't believe Trump got conned into taking Remdesivir

Reactions: SumballoFarm
S

SumballoFarm

I can't believe Trump got conned into taking Remdesivir
Truthfully, it makes me suspicious. He was the President of the United States. You would think he would have told them he wanted HCQ instead of Remdesivir. He knew HCQ works.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat