'Our Kids Are Not Guinea Pigs': Mass Exodus from Public Schools if Govt Mandates Covid Vaccines

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DesiRay

Feb 24, 2021
We passed child abuse long ago when 5 year olds were "required" to wear masks when there was absolutely NO science or data to back that ridiculous mandate.....that is child abuse. I have seen 2 year olds with masks on.
It's masks, vaccine experimentation, lockdowns, purposely poor education and indoctrination, abortion, depraved hormone therapies and surgeries, trafficking, etc.

DesiRay

Feb 24, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
SO GREAT to See More and More of the SILENT MAJORITY Speaking Out Against the Satanic Takeover Attempt of All Aspects of Our Lives! We Win!!!🙏🇺🇸

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I think state legislatures in rural Repub states are going to forestall this. Only about 35 % in Ks are getting vaccine. Side effects seem unknown.
I’m in Kansas. The governor renewed the mask mandate about a month ago. 2 days later the republican legislators ended it. My wife works at a local hospital and says most of the nurses are refusing the mRNA jab.
I went to the grocery store today and the sign as you enter says mask are mandatory. It was pretty busy and more than 2/3’s of shoppers were without mask. Young and old both. I refuse to wear one anywhere except if I go to the hospital. I’m not sure about the schools and kids regarding mask but can almost promise a revolt will happen if jabs for students becomes mandatory.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I’m in Kansas. The governor renewed the mask mandate about a month ago. 2 days later the republican legislators ended it. My wife works at a local hospital and says most of the nurses are refusing the mRNA jab.
I went to the grocery store today and the sign as you enter says mask are mandatory. It was pretty busy and more than 2/3’s of shoppers were without mask. Young and old both. I refuse to wear one anywhere except if I go to the hospital. I’m not sure about the schools and kids regarding mask but can almost promise a revolt will happen if jabs for students becomes mandatory.
Right, Each and Every One of Us Can Do Our Part in This, no Matter How Big or small, it Will Make a Big Difference. Live Your Lives, Never Give In or Comply with Their Pathetic, Evil, Controlling Demands that they are Continually Trying to Impose on the Young and Old at Every Turn! This Is A Battle between Good and Evil. Just Say NO and Walk Away, GOD Has Our Backs!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat