Our Movement Is About Replacing a Failed and Corrupt Establishment, and Replacing It with a New Government Controlled by You the American People

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Video 1
It has been said this speech got Donald Trump elected President in 2016. I never get tired of this speech. More than ever, it is fresh air. I got this from Rush Limbaugh on one of the dark days in 2018, to remind us why we voted for Donald Trump. Big time inspiring. Duration: 5:48

Link to Donald Trump three weeks before the 2016 election, a special moment in time.
"Let's be clear on one thing. The media in our country is no longer involved in journalism."
"I am doing it, because this country has given me so much, and because I feel so strongly, that it is my turn to give back to the country that I love."

trump.png

Bonus video: Historic from 1980, guest speaker
"If we look to the answer, why for so many years we have achieved so much, it is because here in this land, we unleashed the individual genius of man to a greater extent than has ever been done before."

"America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone."

Shots from video 1

trumpcollage.png

Last edited:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat