Our soldier and my personal regret & apology.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
A few days ago there was a couple of back & forth posts between members. The most heartbreaking and vicious comments were directed toward our military and focused on on-the-ground soldiers and included those injured in battle. They were called cowards, traitors and not worthy of respect.
When reading the banter I chose to remain quiet the anger behind those statements was palpable. I was a coward. I said nothing. For the last days my inaction and silence has eaten at my conscience. So to all of our soldiers and veterans please accept my most heartfelt apology; you deserved better! You are the best!
To anyone who cannot understand the risks and sacrifices these men, women and their families have made, go to Walter Reed Hospital, local VA or veteran charity. Listen to their stories, watch them recover from severe burns, disfigurement, amputations and other unspeakable horrors. If that does not change your opinion, hopefully it will at the very least open your mind to gather more information. It has been my honor to take our soldiers hunting, fishing and fundraising for military charities. Whatever you do, do not pity them or question their ability to conquer the task before them. In a duck blind on Realfoot they were comparing who had the most advanced prosthesis. On the Potomac River, we talked smack and I cried with them in my boat, fishing on the Potomac & aligned with the Washington Monument. What a day. One event close to Fort Bragg resulted in a friendship with supporting special ops (Green Berets) when deployed in Iraq & Afghanistan. They loved banana nut bread, peanut butter cookies (chocolate melts too much) and cornbread! A vacuum sealer was key to freshness. What they requested the most was not for themselves but for the children in their area; coloring books, crayons, stickers, bubble makers and hard candy! Between missions they took it upon themselves to reach out to the most innocent and vulnerable. How can you not respect, honor and admire that?
The asses sitting in the Pentagon who’s only daily risk is slipping in the shower...I’m not talking about them. In fact, many, once they get to that level, turn their focus on not loosing rank or benefits. They are the ones charged with the responsibility to lead the soldiers into acting, protecting lives of the soldiers & citizens while defending our country & constitution. They are the ones who are failing miserably, but there are good ones at that level too.

My request, before making a “blanket” derogatory statement about soldiers stop and consider/imagine a warrior listening/reading who will never:
-be able to have a child (physical or chemical injuries)
-never be able to hold their child(amputations)
-hear “I love you” or “Mommy/Daddy” (injury related)
-walk down the isle, wear a wedding ring, holds hands, wipe their own bottom, bathe, eat without assistance
-never have a normal day and pray for normal moments
The list goes on. If you do not defend soldiers, do you deserve to be defended and isn’t that just as insulting as kneeling for our National Anthem? Perhaps more so?
My regrets are many. I cannot promise much, but from this point on I will speak up to those who speak down to our soldiers and veterans and ask others to do the same.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
A few days ago there was a couple of back & forth posts between members. The most heartbreaking and vicious comments were directed toward our military and focused on on-the-ground soldiers and included those injured in battle. They were called cowards, traitors and not worthy of respect.
When reading the banter I chose to remain quiet the anger behind those statements was palpable. I was a coward. I said nothing. For the last days my inaction and silence has eaten at my conscience. So to all of our soldiers and veterans please accept my most heartfelt apology; you deserved better! You are the best!
To anyone who cannot understand the risks and sacrifices these men, women and their families have made, go to Walter Reed Hospital, local VA or veteran charity. Listen to their stories, watch them recover from severe burns, disfigurement, amputations and other unspeakable horrors. If that does not change your opinion, hopefully it will at the very least open your mind to gather more information. It has been my honor to take our soldiers hunting, fishing and fundraising for military charities. Whatever you do, do not pity them or question their ability to conquer the task before them. In a duck blind on Realfoot they were comparing who had the most advanced prosthesis. On the Potomac River, we talked smack and I cried with them in my boat, fishing on the Potomac & aligned with the Washington Monument. What a day. One event close to Fort Bragg resulted in a friendship with supporting special ops (Green Berets) when deployed in Iraq & Afghanistan. They loved banana nut bread, peanut butter cookies (chocolate melts too much) and cornbread! A vacuum sealer was key to freshness. What they requested the most was not for themselves but for the children in their area; coloring books, crayons, stickers, bubble makers and hard candy! Between missions they took it upon themselves to reach out to the most innocent and vulnerable. How can you not respect, honor and admire that?
The asses sitting in the Pentagon who’s only daily risk is slipping in the shower...I’m not talking about them. In fact, many, once they get to that level, turn their focus on not loosing rank or benefits. They are the ones charged with the responsibility to lead the soldiers into acting, protecting lives of the soldiers & citizens while defending our country & constitution. They are the ones who are failing miserably, but there are good ones at that level too.

My request, before making a “blanket” derogatory statement about soldiers stop and consider/imagine a warrior listening/reading who will never:
-walk down the isle, wear a wedding ring, holds hands, wipe their own bottom, bathe, eat without assistance
The list goes on. If you do not defend soldiers, do you deserve to be defended and isn’t that just as insulting as kneeling for our National Anthem? Perhaps more so?
My regrets are many. I cannot promise much, but from this point on I will speak up to those who speak down to our soldiers and veterans and ask others to do the same.

The people who need to apologize never get around to doing it voluntarily.
Thanks for your thoughtful post.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Whilst I see the post is about myself and my free speech opinion of the Military...my father lost 2 brothers fighting unnecessary conflicts as YOUR ally....I have 2 veteran neighbours who are currently dying of agent orange, that i do a lot of caring for, not compensated for by the US, and (1 has a child that has cancers or illnesses past on), I respect them for their sacrifice, albeit a waste, so your Military actions affect the rest of the world and you take NO responsiblity for the deaths and fallout to others in the world...at no stage have I ever criticised the commitment, sacrifice these people make in a war on the ground level in another country...my criticism comes from not defending your nation from Communism and now supporting wars...when they were happy to intervene in Korea to try stop Communism, but do NOTHING to stop China and communism in your own country..its hypocritical to do nothing in your own country then go into the world and kill innocent people..... I do not redact what I have said....and I do not thank them CURRENTLY for their service and the Oath / Constitution they swore to protect and are not .....I will eat my words and humble pie, and thank them when they take action, and there are arrests and people jailed for the communist overthrowing and Fraud, and they stop starting wars and killing innocent people.....keep speaking up...there are many sides and views to this issue...whilst I agree with everything you said...all the decades of fighting was a waste as the end result is Communism in the US, and the killing of innocent people...and world peace is now at risk because of the Chinese Biden party....take note that I have not attacked you personally for your opinion with VILE words like the other member that was used against me...for having my opinion and free speech....but I will defend myself...lol...

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
Whilst I see the post is about myself and my free speech opinion of the Military...my father lost 2 brothers fighting unnecessary conflicts as YOUR ally....I have 2 veteran neighbours who are currently dying of agent orange, that i do a lot of caring for, not compensated for by the US, and (1 has a child that has cancers or illnesses past on), I respect them for their sacrifice, albeit a waste, so your Military actions affect the rest of the world and you take NO responsiblity for the deaths and fallout to others in the world...at no stage have I ever criticised the commitment, sacrifice these people make in a war on the ground level in another country...my criticism comes from not defending your nation from Communism and now supporting wars...when they were happy to intervene in Korea to try stop Communism, but do NOTHING to stop China and communism in your own country..its hypocritical to do nothing in your own country then go into the world and kill innocent people..... I do not redact what I have said....and I do not thank them CURRENTLY for their service and the Oath / Constitution they swore to protect and are not .....I will eat my words and humble pie, and thank them when they take action, and there are arrests and people jailed for the communist overthrowing and Fraud, and they stop starting wars and killing innocent people.....keep speaking up...there are many sides and views to this issue...whilst I agree with everything you said...all the decades of fighting was a waste as the end result is Communism in the US, and the killing of innocent people...and world peace is now at risk because of the Chinese Biden party....take note that I have not attacked you personally for your opinion with VILE words like the other member that was used against me...for having my opinion and free speech....but I will defend myself...lol...
I have several deployments under the war on Terrorism; I do understand stand where you are trying to take your stand. When I was in Iraq the citizens didn’t seem to want freedom. They allowed insurgents into their villages to place IEDs to attack coalition forces, but they hardly ever warned us where they were. The village elders would always complain that their village was being ransacked by the insurgents but they never did anything to help themselves or those of us trying to protect them. When Obama took over from GW that status of enforcement agreement wasn’t renewed and we had to pull soldiers and the resources out and move to a forward operating base. About a month later about 1/4 of the village was killed mostly kids that I helped and gave candy to for no reason by the insurgents. Only if The village elders had protected their village when we were nearby. I am sure if Mcstain was elected over Obama same crap would have happened. Moral of the story is people need to defend themselves or they could be slaughtered like sheep.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I respect your opinion and words. Honestly, I do not remember who were the authors of the comments I read. My post was truly an apology for not speaking up for those, IMO, who deserve defending; not an attempt to lash out or scold anyone exercising their 1st Amendment. Our soldiers protected that right and I will never, knowingly, be guilty of it’s suppression. The request within it was intended to encourage everyone to consider the power of their words, understand verbal grenades can injure so know the target & aim well. The parents, siblings, spouses and children who have only a flag to wake-up and come home to, how will it affect them to read comments belittling their loss? They are human and flawed too; but they have done and given more than most of us can comprehend. You know first hand about that.
Thank you for your reply. Your anger, frustration, loss and pain is warranted. If I knew the words to comfort you, they would have already been spoken. Our histories and motivations are different, but hopes and goals are likely the same. Just as your opinions have given me other perspectives to consider; hopefully mine will have a similar response.
God convicted me until I made my post and asked for forgiveness; some may call it conscience. Why was it so important? Not sure myself. Perhaps tonight, or in years, the person(s) reading it will find comfort or maybe it was a lesson intended for me. I’ll ask him on Judgement Day, if he gives me time.

Reactions: Dapkinsel

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I have several deployments under the war on Terrorism; I do understand stand where you are trying to take your stand. When I was in Iraq the citizens didn’t seem to want freedom. They allowed insurgents into their villages to place IEDs to attack coalition forces, but they hardly ever warned us where they were. The village elders would always complain that their village was being ransacked by the insurgents but they never did anything to help themselves or those of us trying to protect them. When Obama took over from GW that status of enforcement agreement wasn’t renewed and we had to pull soldiers and the resources out and move to a forward operating base. About a month later about 1/4 of the village was killed mostly kids that I helped and gave candy to for no reason by the insurgents. Only if The village elders had protected their village when we were nearby. I am sure if Mcstain was elected over Obama same crap would have happened. Moral of the story is people need to defend themselves or they could be slaughtered like sheep.
And offer support to those who are in harms way defending others. Some of the soldiers I talked to were just babies, but were proud to serve. They had no regrets for their personal loss and if they had been physically able, back on the frontline. Had I been their mother, not sure I could function. Thank you for your service!

Reactions: Dapkinsel

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I have nothing against the soldiers. I have a problem with the fact that they are ALWAYS FIGHTING THE WRONG SIDE! Which is the fault of the higher level military all bought off by Bolshevik communists, presidents, government. Ffs we have soldiers god damn guarding poppy seeds ffs? Wtf is that for? How is going to war for oil, money, Israel protecting America? When did any of these guys we went to war with attack us? None of them did. It is all for pocket money, drugs and devil worshipers. That is my issue. Most soldiers sign up for free college and the likes then end up in combat. Half my family were in wars. I have met hundreds of vets who REGRET going to war when they woke up and realised they not only fought on the wrong side, but lost friends because of bolsheviks wanting innocent people to die. Many committed suicide due to realising they fought the Wrong enemy when they went to war for 9/11. I want all good men out of the military. All these scumbag pro commie, trannies, homos and feminists put in, they seem to be dying for a war. Let them go fight for the communists. Keep the good men home.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
So the moral of the story should hold for in your own country then? Riots, murders, burning of cities, businesses by Communist insurgents, domestic terrorists such as the Demoncratics and their supported Antifa, BLM, China etc...should be stopped by the Military in Military courts as Cumala keeps bailing them out in the public system, the FBI dont investigate Hunter and the likes, Courts ignoring cases, no corruption, there is NOWHERE left for your own people to turn to...who is protecting them? The Military is providing security for your domestic terrorists in DC...why? noone at the moment.....and in support of the police....who seem to be struggling and losing lives all the time. PS...from their point of view...perhaps the elders of that village see the US more dangerous than the insurgents so as to let them in to place IEDs intended for US troops, a setup perhpas...maybe the insurgents were heading for them just because of your presence...many variables, the US Military and the coalition have caused enormous damage, little or no rebuild after destroying, (although Joes brother made a killing out of housing contracts in Iraq supposedly), and caused the deaths of many innocent lives also, so hence no trust in the US to be there at all, having the insurgents is a lessor of 2 evils in their eyes perhaps...my point....US escalate the problem on the premise of protecting but actually cause more damage...hence Trump is a peace man..he sees this....I spent enormous time with ex-Military from Iraq and Afganistan, some French in training them in Rescue training as they became the security teams for our refugee islands in Manus and Nauru...in all our ever conversations, not 1 of them ever said anything positive about what they went to do...not 1...many had lost mates and saw it as a waste....anyway we could talk about this forever...my point is the Moral of your story is domestic?

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I have nothing against the soldiers. I have a problem with the fact that they are ALWAYS FIGHTING THE WRONG SIDE! Which is the fault of the higher level military all bought off by Bolshevik communists, presidents, government. Ffs we have soldiers god damn guarding poppy seeds ffs? Wtf is that for? How is going to war for oil, money, Israel protecting America? When did any of these guys we went to war with attack us? None of them did. It is all for pocket money, drugs and devil worshipers. That is my issue. Most soldiers sign up for free college and the likes then end up in combat. Half my family were in wars. I have met hundreds of vets who REGRET going to war when they woke up and realised they not only fought on the wrong side, but lost friends because of bolsheviks wanting innocent people to die. Many committed suicide due to realising they fought the Wrong enemy when they went to war for 9/11. I want all good men out of the military. All these scumbag pro commie, trannies, homos and feminists put in, they seem to be dying for a war. Let them go fight for the communists. Keep the good men home.
Cannot argue with that. I feel sad for the kids that enlisted to help get out of a situation, to do good, get an education that had absolutely no idea what they were agreeing to. After 9/11, many were very passionate to protect & serve in a war. Not certain many outsiders realized it was the beginning of a 20+ year chess game and the soldiers were the “expendables.” Trump was bring them home and Biden’s building 2 new military bases over there. Cuomo has no problems with having blood on his hands and Biden is swimming in it. Hopefully, all of our politicians will feel the pain of every soldier for eternity, but I cannot blame the kids that were thrown to the wolves. Every person responsible for leading them to slaughter should be haunted and repent. Their judgment is coming no doubt.

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
Y
So the moral of the story should hold for in your own country then? Riots, murders, burning of cities, businesses by Communist insurgents, domestic terrorists such as the Demoncratics and their supported Antifa, BLM, China etc...should be stopped by the Military in Military courts as Cumala keeps bailing them out in the public system, the FBI dont investigate Hunter and the likes, Courts ignoring cases, no corruption, there is NOWHERE left for your own people to turn to...who is protecting them? The Military is providing security for your domestic terrorists in DC...why? noone at the moment.....and in support of the police....who seem to be struggling and losing lives all the time. PS...from their point of view...perhaps the elders of that village see the US more dangerous than the insurgents so as to let them in to place IEDs intended for US troops, a setup perhpas...maybe the insurgents were heading for them just because of your presence...many variables, the US Military and the coalition have caused enormous damage, little or no rebuild after destroying, (although Joes brother made a killing out of housing contracts in Iraq supposedly), and caused the deaths of many innocent lives also, so hence no trust in the US to be there at all, having the insurgents is a lessor of 2 evils in their eyes perhaps...my point....US escalate the problem on the premise of protecting but actually cause more damage...hence Trump is a peace man..he sees this....I spent enormous time with ex-Military from Iraq and Afganistan, some French in training them in Rescue training as they became the security teams for our refugee islands in Manus and Nauru...in all our ever conversations, not 1 of them ever said anything positive about what they went to do...not 1...many had lost mates and saw it as a waste....anyway we could talk about this forever...my point is the Moral of your story is domestic?
If majority of a country’s citizens want a civil war. I wouldn’t mind helping places like Taiwan. In the Middle East they are fighting a religious war which will never end.

People that want a civil war here is less than 25 population are willing to fight in it. Not to mention Biden will have UN troops stationed in the US.

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021
El Dorado, USA

I did not see these ignorant posts by craven cowards and I’m sorry you did. My respect for the military knows no bounds as I have seen the results of their sacrifices in the VA hospitals and know some of the mental torture they have gone through. I love our United States military and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifices and for your love of our Country and freedom.

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021
Unfortunately, members of the military don't get to choose their wars. They are cannon fodder for the scummy polititions and military industrial complex....they don't give two shits about the soldiers they send to wars. They don't care one bit that the enlisted are maimed and mutilated and killed...it's all about the $$$ for those scummy schmucks in DC and pentagon...once you are swarn in, you are no longer an individual human being with God given rights...you are property of the government.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat