Outrage ? Never !

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Conservatives don't get outraged enough to matter.
Turn the other cheek types - neither, nope, not our style - just keep a low profile and fawn over those who might step up.
Organize ? Are you kidding me !
Discuss ? No !
Simply wait for a savior to arrive and hope the next election is not crooked enough, but if it is, then wait until the next one ......
The blinders worn true.

Hope and wait and pray and hope again the situation sinks in for a common understanding and where intelligence finds a home and the brave venture out to meet and face the task ahead to shout out how easy it is to be in the sun and why on Earth did we ever think otherwise.

What's that ? I hear what ? Is it a slow boil in the distance ? Could be. I feel vibrations from the ground. Maybe hope is stronger than it seems. Yes. It may well be I'm too old to know any better of the mysterious ways of others. Yep. That it is :
"one equal measure of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will - to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
conserv wow.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Turn the other cheek types - neither, nope, not our style - just keep a low profile and fawn over those who might step up.
Discuss ? No !
Simply wait for a savior to arrive and hope the next election is not crooked enough, but if it is, then wait until the next one ......
The blinders worn true.

Hope and wait and pray and hope again the situation sinks in for a common understanding and where intelligence finds a home and the brave venture out to meet and face the task ahead to shout out how easy it is to be in the sun and why on Earth did we ever think otherwise.

What's that ? I hear what ? Is it a slow boil in the distance ? Could be. I feel vibrations from the ground. Maybe hope is stronger than it seems. Yes. It may well be I'm too old to know any better of the mysterious ways of others. Yep. That it is :
"one equal measure of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will - to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"
Or NOT, not in our timing Nveric,in Gods Which is perfect!!! So h-h-hang on 😃👍🏻🇺🇸!!!

Last edited:

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Discuss ? No !
The blinders worn true.

I don't know. Does outrage solve anything?

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Yes, it does!!! Think of Martin Luther King, the movement he led. He always emphasized “peaceful” protest, civil resistance opposing injustice, and history was made. Didn’t you watch Lance Wallnau on RAV Saturday, he touched on the subject.

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Yes, it does!!! Think of Martin Luther King, the movement he led. He always emphasized “peaceful” protest, civil resistance opposing injustice, and history was made. Didn’t you watch Lance Wallnau on RAV Saturday, he touched on the subject.
Only "We The People"...United-Strong will overcome as I AM tired
of all the whining and complaining from those who "Won't Help" themselves. We MUST hold each other up and support one another.
There are more of US than of them.
If we could just ALL...See past the lies that the Lunatics portrayed as
humans "Hating" because of the color of their skin.
All MSM propaganda!!!
Falsehoods that were perpetrated by the Father of Lies=
Satan and his sick,band of followers. Never allow them into your mind or heart. Disheartening how EVIL can creep into a human being...
This Republic has to see and Believe....Their lives are in the
Holiest of Hands-Trinity of God,Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit who's unconditional LOVE for humanity knows no bounds.
That LOVE can move mountains and people have to Trust in the Lord.
Say NO to the illegal mask mandates,forced vaccinations,lockdowns.
Say NO More to the horrific tyranny of the illegitimate regime!!!
A massive gathering of God's people-
Peacefully,Protesting Together as ONE, hand in hand,praying for that Divine Intervention that only the Lord may bring....done this weekend-ASAP
Could that truly,change the World? 🙏 ❤️

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Only "We The People"...United-Strong will overcome as I AM tired
of all the whining and complaining from those who "Won't Help" themselves. We MUST hold each other up and support one another.
There are more of US than of them.
If we could just ALL...See past the lies that the Lunatics portrayed as
humans "Hating" because of the color of their skin.
All MSM propaganda!!!
Falsehoods that were perpetrated by the Father of Lies=
Satan and his sick,band of followers. Never allow them into your mind or heart. Disheartening how EVIL can creep into a human being...
This Republic has to see and Believe....Their lives are in the
Holiest of Hands-Trinity of God,Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit who's unconditional LOVE for humanity knows no bounds.
That LOVE can move mountains and people have to Trust in the Lord.
Say NO to the illegal mask mandates,forced vaccinations,lockdowns.
Say NO More to the horrific tyranny of the illegitimate regime!!!
A massive gathering of God's people-
Peacefully,Protesting Together as ONE, hand in hand,praying for that Divine Intervention that only the Lord may bring....done this weekend-ASAP
Could that truly,change the World? 🙏 ❤️
I’m reminded of scripture...

Exodus17
12 But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
13 And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
14 And the Lord said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:(which means LORD my banner)🙂
16 For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

The enemy tries to tire us yet we know, Galatians 6
Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For every man shall bear his own burden.
6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
11 Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.
12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. 🙏🏻Amen.

Reactions: NonniK

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I was ecstatic this weekend as I went about doing my local shopping. I encountered a mid twenty American black woman that I began chatting with about forced stabs, and supply shortages, which led to Convention of State information which I asked her to share😙. This is all normal for me when I go shopping, I share info, but what she said to me put pep in my step. She said, ”And you know these politicians try to make it ALL about you and I , the difference in our skin color.” I told her she was a very smart woman, we then briefly spoke on parents stopping the awful CRT they push in our schools. It was a great discussion, a breath of fresh air hearing how word IS spreading in the grassroots, more people are aware, and becoming more so!!! She’s going to share the Convention of States info too.🇺🇸😃👍🏻

Reactions: OverTheTarget

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat