Parent Reads Explicit Course Material Given To Students TO THE FACE Of School Board

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

This is what's happening in schools.

1632331802359.png

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the trouble here is she is talking to people who WANT what THEY DO to become the norm.

from the Jesuit's own private play book=give us your children, until 7 yrs old...and we will have them for life.

from the pedo handbook=get them by 7...for 8 is too late.

put it together, and fire everyone on your school boards and start over.

everyone

because any conservative who approve that was sleeping on the job, or was themselves a sodomite.

m 1:12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
Rom 1:13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
Rom 1:14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
Rom 1:15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Reactions: Scout9

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
El sueño de la razón produce monstruos
The sleep of reason produces monsters

Reactions: Gary Lee

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
3% of patriots kicked england out.

where there's a will.....there's a way.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
some folks never paid attention to what was being taught to children.

here's the result

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
3% of patriots kicked england out.

where there's a will.....there's a way.
your feature disappeared? What is that about?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
your feature disappeared? What is that about?
don't know, was able to write one person, after that the feature disappeared and I can't find it now.
maybe I am looking in the wrong places, but I found it once and now can not. I can still text that one person, but no others.
of course my conditions do leave me a little challenged at times. If you have a solution let me know, and thanks for asking.

Reactions: Scout9

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I'm surprised no one has commented on this.

this is the result of horrible schools and reverse racism rhetoric.
not just the rap culture, but teachers in schools
and this is the legacy of Oblamea's reighn, because he and soros and hillbillary wanted us at each others throat, and black lives matter and antifa got us here.

if whites were doing this to blacks now, the outcry would be on the news every night all night.
and yet, when it is done to white people it is no big deal....doesn't even make the news.

the education system = completely dismantle it, you are teaching folks to hate and it must stop.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat