Parents asked to leave plane cause child had no mask. All passengers walk out with them to back them up!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

CanadianPatriotWendy

Feb 13, 2021
Bravo indeed ! It is our civic duty to stand up to tyranny ! Here it is in it's purest form. Unlawful overreach...The CDC has already stated that the jury on masks is out...in other words NO science has proven the validity of a masks efficacy..let alone the two maskes that the craven lunatic Fauci is recommending.

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
BRAVO‼️....(odd...video blocked)
BRAVO....INDEED...
GOD BLESS  - THOSE WHO HAVE STRENGTH TO STAND UP - JPEG.jpg

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Bravo indeed ! It is our civic duty to stand up to tyranny ! Here it is in it's purest form. Unlawful overreach...The CDC has already stated that the jury on masks is out...in other words NO science has proven the validity of a masks efficacy..let along the two maskes that the craven lunatic Fauci is recommending.
First it was 15 days to slow the spread...then 30 days...NOW IT'S A LOCKDOWN AND GIVE US YOUR GUNS....see a pattern here⁉️ Every dictatorship starts with small incremental surrender of your liberties...then without fail they always go all in...Gates & Fauci have a 'final solution" though

Attachments

• 3oDaysToSlowSpreadCOVID19.jpg
    3oDaysToSlowSpreadCOVID19.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 44
  • GatesDigitalHolocaustSurvivor.jpg
    GatesDigitalHolocaustSurvivor.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 47
  • GatesFauciPanicVaccine.jpg
    GatesFauciPanicVaccine.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 48
  • BillGatesCoronavirusPopulation (3).jpg
    BillGatesCoronavirusPopulation (3).jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 59

Nina702

Feb 28, 2021
This would be a great story, if true. The video is not convincing me that what happened is what is reported in this thread. Story is not corroborated anywhere in the Internet.

Where did the video come from?
If you understood Yiddish he says the kid is 18 months old. Another tells them we have to go. Then someone else says to the kids cryying
This would be a great story, if true. The video is not convincing me that what happened is what is reported in this thread. Story is not corroborated anywhere in the Internet.

he is saying in Yiddish if you would understand, “let’s all get off, let everyone get off and we will get off last. “”Take your things and get off. The baby is just 18 months. “ I believe it is because the Orthodox Jews have had enough of this tyranny and they feel it’s time to fight back. I am hearing this from Orthodox Jews all over in NY, Israel snd in between. They are fighting back, and we need to do the same. Don’t let them take away our freedoms one bite at a time. That’s how Hitler came to power and all these Jews are children and grandchildren of Holocaust survivors. We have heard how the government took over and destroyed our parents and grandparents lives and we say never again. Now it is happening all over the world. Time to take our freedoms back!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
If you understood Yiddish he says the kid is 18 months old. Another tells them we have to go. Then someone else says to the kids cryying

he is saying in Yiddish if you would understand, “let’s all get off, let everyone get off and we will get off last. “”Take your things and get off. The baby is just 18 months. “ I believe it is because the Orthodox Jews have had enough of this tyranny and they feel it’s time to fight back. I am hearing this from Orthodox Jews all over in NY, Israel snd in between. They are fighting back, and we need to do the same. Don’t let them take away our freedoms one bite at a time. That’s how Hitler came to power and all these Jews are children and grandchildren of Holocaust survivors. We have heard how the government took over and destroyed our parents and grandparents lives and we say never again. Now it is happening all over the world. Time to take our freedoms back!
Yes, Bernie Sanders is Jewish and has begun to speak out saying he’s uncomfortable about President Trump being silenced! Never again!!!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

BIG THANK YOU for the translation from Yiddish....to those who need to see this in the FAKE-NEWS before they "believe"... they need to repeat this and think for themselves" IF A TREE FALLS IN THE FOREST AND NO ONE SEES IT FALL, DOES IT STILL NOT FALL? .....in other words, with CANCEL-CULTURE AND FAKE NEWS obliterating all but what they want...it's highly unlikely more stories are not out there...make sense?

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

Not Sure. I Noticed that People Were Yelling, Saying Get Off, But it Didn't Appear that Anyone was Leaving the Plane.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

I wish I knew Yiddish🙂

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat