Patel says Space Force Monitored and Captured Packets

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SallyjBrown

Jun 21, 2021
“If you look at actions Trump took leading up to the election he was prepared for anything the democrats might pull. Our military intelligence (Space Force) monitored and captured the true vote count. I believe the audits will be eye-opening and kick everything off.”
Maybe this is where MikeL got his info?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
There just aren't any packets to capture. That's the fundamental problem.

The Internet is a network of networks. The NSA has splitters on the border routers that reside on the Internet backbones. So all the traffic that enters or leaves the US is collected. I'm sure there is some collection on the internal border routers between the backbones, but you can't put splitters on every router or ATM switch.

That means that traffic between networks that does not cross these routers is not collected by the gov't.

What the government does is go to the providers- the telcos, or Facebook or Google, and it gets the data from them via warrants or national security letters.

Elections.

There are 2 components here. The voting and tabulation systems, and the registration and reporting systems. They really are not connected.

The voting system is the election servers, voting machines, and tabulators. As far as we know, this is all air-gapped. Even when the tabulators and election servers are networked (like in these large counting centers), that network is still air-gapped. ANY exception to this is illegal. Everywhere else, votes are transmitted between the tabulators and election servers via encrypted memory cards or secure modem.

Ballots are tabulated locally, and the paper tapes are compared to the electronic count. The precinct totals from the tabulators has to match the number of voters from the poll book.

Then there is the reporting system. This is usually called the RTR server, and the data from the EMS server (the tallies) is loaded into this server via USB stick. This server may be on the local network, and may be connected to the Internet behind a firewall. In some very few cases there is an FTP server on the DMZ to receive updates from the counties.

What that means is, the registrations and reporting systems may be susceptible to outside hacking, but the voting systems are not. The tabulators print a paper tape of the tally, and the tape is the official count. Those tapes are compared against the numbers reported by Secretaries of State, so if the reporting system was hacked electronically to change votes it is easily discoverable.

The least secure, and virtually absent of meaningful safeguards is the registration system. This is the beginning of the fraud every time. In 2004, they busted ACORN operatives in the Seattle Public Library registering voters out of the phone book. Over 500 voters that year had their residence listed as the King County Courthouse.

Fix the registration system, you stop 90% of the fraud.

Any explanation of the Steal has to incorporate the election systems as they actually exist, not as someone imagines them. And virtually all Internet traffic these days has very strong encryption- so capturing data is the easy part, and it's not so easy. Reading it is another problem entirely, and much more difficult.

Plus the Space Force does not work in that domain- they deal with satellites and stuff. The Internet backbone is fiberoptic cable.

Last edited:

ukonjak

Apr 23, 2021
There just aren't any packets to capture. That's the fundamental problem.

The Internet is a network of networks. The NSA has splitters on the border routers that reside on the Internet backbones. So all the traffic that enters or leaves the US is collected. I'm sure there is some collection on the internal border routers between the backbones, but you can't put splitters on every router or ATM switch.

That means that traffic between networks that does not cross these routers is not collected by the gov't.

What the government does is go to the providers- the telcos, or Facebook or Google, and it gets the data from them via warrants or national security letters.

Elections.

There are 2 components here. The voting and tabulation systems, and the registration and reporting systems. They really are not connected.

The voting system is the election servers, voting machines, and tabulators. As far as we know, this is all air-gapped. Even when the tabulators and election servers are networked (like in these large counting centers), that network is still air-gapped. ANY exception to this is illegal. Everywhere else, votes are transmitted between the tabulators and election servers via encrypted memory cards or secure modem.

Ballots are tabulated locally, and the paper tapes are compared to the electronic count. The precinct totals from the tabulators has to match the number of voters from the poll book.

Then there is the reporting system. This is usually called the RTR server, and the data from the EMS server (the tallies) is loaded into this server via USB stick. This server may be on the local network, and may be connected to the Internet behind a firewall. In some very few cases there is an FTP server on the DMZ to receive updates from the counties.

What that means is, the registrations and reporting systems may be susceptible to outside hacking, but the voting systems are not. The tabulators print a paper tape of the tally, and the tape is the official count. Those tapes are compared against the numbers reported by Secretaries of State, so if the reporting system was hacked electronically to change votes it is easily discoverable.

The least secure, and virtually absent of meaningful safeguards is the registration system. This is the beginning of the fraud every time. In 2004, they busted ACORN operatives in the Seattle Public Library registering voters out of the phone book. Over 500 voters that year had their residence listed as the King County Courthouse.

Fix the registration system, you stop 90% of the fraud.

Any explanation of the Steal has to incorporate the election systems as they actually exist, not as someone imagines them. And virtually all Internet traffic these days has very strong encryption- so capturing data is the easy part, and it's not so easy. Reading it is another problem entirely, and much more difficult.

Plus the Space Force does not work in that domain- they deal with satellites and stuff. The Internet backbone is fiberoptic cable.
The NSA collects all electronic and digital data! Rumor has it that someone in the NSA that is loyal to America gave Mike the data. A person couldn't take the data to a corrupt DOJ or FBI and have the evidence rabbit holed. As for your belief that there is no data you've got your head in the sand! Haven't you heard of Eric Snowden outing the mass surveillance.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
The NSA collects all electronic and digital data! Rumor has it that someone in the NSA that is loyal to America gave Mike the data. A person couldn't take the data to a corrupt DOJ or FBI and have the evidence rabbit holed. As for your belief that there is no data you've got your head in the sand! Haven't you heard of Eric Snowden outing the mass surveillance.
Well, no the NSA does not collect "all electronic and digital data". That is not possible.

I have a computer in my office that is full of CNC programs that I have written. That computer has never been connected to a network, it only communicates to my machines over a serial cable. It's only function is to run my CAD/CAM software. The data on that computer resides there, on my backup drive, and nowhere else.

Mike's data and story comes from Dennis Montgomery and Mary Fanning. Montgomery came up with his "Hammer and Scorecard" story after Snowden published his information.

The real name is XKEYSCORE, it is a large system that includes over 700 servers around the world. You can look it up.

Montgomery just added election rigging to the capability and gave it a new name. He also claimed Obama used it to defeat Romney in 2012, and Biden was controlling it in 2020. This was the explanation on how it works back in December.

"SCORECARD steals elections by tampering with the computers at transfer points of state election computer systems and outside third party data election result vaults."

and:

"SCORECARD uses a prismatic scoring algorithm that Montgomery created, to achieve the desired results by those that control THE HAMMER and SCORECARD."

That's a totally nonsensical description because elections don't work that way. It didn't take long to fall apart, and they switched it around to foreign hackers in January when Lindell got involved.

All of the presentation in "Absolute Proof" came from Montgomery/Fanning- the spreadsheet of fake IP addresses and hardware ID's. The second movie with Dr. Frank offered a different explanation, the so-called "6th Order Polynomial".

Bannon tried to get Lindell to say he had data from someone other than Fanning and Montgomery. Lindell refused to answer, saying instead that "it doesn't matter where the data comes from".

I disagree.

It's been one shifting narrative after another, none of it makes sense if you consider the ACTUAL way elections are conducted.

Use your head.

THE STEAL WAS AN INSIDE JOB.

Last edited:
Reactions: amsmith757

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest

"Who planned Antifa’s involvement on Jan 6th? Who in the Democrat party knew it was going to happen? Who paid for it? Why haven’t they released all the video from that day? Are their any ties between Antifa and those responsible for stealing our election?

It’s not a stretch to say that those who stole the election also planned the “insurrection” as the last move to make sure Trump couldn’t interfere with Biden ascending to the “presidency”. When the full story does come out, and if my theory is true, the consequences will be profound.

If Antifa had been surveilled since the summer, their network will be mostly mapped out. This would include anybody in our government and anybody overseas who may be involved. Any problems they cause after Trump’s “reveal” will be dealt with swiftly and Trump has full authority to deal with them as he needs to. Antifa won’t get as long of a leash as they did all of 2020.

Think about this in terms of chess, there are moves and counter moves. In the game of chess, a sacrifice is “giving up one of your chess pieces with the objective of gaining a tactical or positional advantage”. This is what January 6th was to Trump. He wanted the electoral college vote to go through because (my theory is) he suspended the vote so the actual counting of the votes didn’t matter anyway. Things needed to move forward so we could get to where we are today.

The democrats obviously thought the challenges to the electoral votes would be a problem so they made their move to stop it. Trump saw this coming, and as usual was prepared. Instead of making a defensive move, he let them go too far once again, making themselves vulnerable. The actions that took place on January 6th was a trap and everything is falling into place for Trump. Even though it may look like they captured Trump’s queen, he now has all he needs for the checkmate.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME"

ukonjak

Apr 23, 2021
Well, no the NSA does not collect "all electronic and digital data". That is not possible.

I have a computer in my office that is full of CNC programs that I have written. That computer has never been connected to a network, it only communicates to my machines over a serial cable. It's only function is to run my CAD/CAM software. The data on that computer resides there, on my backup drive, and nowhere else.

Mike's data and story comes from Dennis Montgomery and Mary Fanning. Montgomery came up with his "Hammer and Scorecard" story after Snowden published his information.

The real name is XKEYSCORE, it is a large system that includes over 700 servers around the world. You can look it up.

Montgomery just added election rigging to the capability and gave it a new name. He also claimed Obama used it to defeat Romney in 2012, and Biden was controlling it in 2020. This was the explanation on how it works back in December.

"SCORECARD steals elections by tampering with the computers at transfer points of state election computer systems and outside third party data election result vaults."

and:

"SCORECARD uses a prismatic scoring algorithm that Montgomery created, to achieve the desired results by those that control THE HAMMER and SCORECARD."

That's a totally nonsensical description because elections don't work that way. It didn't take long to fall apart, and they switched it around to foreign hackers in January when Lindell got involved.

All of the presentation in "Absolute Proof" came from Montgomery/Fanning- the spreadsheet of fake IP addresses and hardware ID's. The second movie with Dr. Frank offered a different explanation, the so-called "6th Order Polynomial".

Bannon tried to get Lindell to say he had data from someone other than Fanning and Montgomery. Lindell refused to answer, saying instead that "it doesn't matter where the data comes from".

I disagree.

It's been one shifting narrative after another, none of it makes sense if you consider the ACTUAL way elections are conducted.

Use your head.

Then what courier with hardrive?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
...The democrats obviously thought the challenges to the electoral votes would be a problem so they made their move to stop it. Trump saw this coming, and as usual was prepared. Instead of making a defensive move, he let them go too far once again, making themselves vulnerable. The actions that took place on January 6th was a trap and everything is falling into place for Trump. Even though it may look like they captured Trump’s queen, he now has all he needs for the checkmate.
Barf.

I guess some people will accept anything that makes them feel good, but I don't remember Trump acting like this was all part of his master plan to lose the election.

I guess Pence was in on it, and all that effort to get him to reject the electors was just for show?

It's often said that we don't have one election, we have 50 elections on the same day. That's not really correct either- there are 380,000 voting districts in the US, and they all have different ballots. The statewide races are all the same, but the local races are all different. School boards, city council seats, etc.

So we actually have 380,000 elections on one day, if you are looking at unique ballots. To get precincts to agree with counties and state totals, you'd have to hack every precinct tabulator. Hello?

Reactions: AngellicAngela

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I know you can have a stand alone system but you either have to have unbreakable encryption or use couriers .
What are you talking about? This is a CAD/CAM workstation.

It has an internal hard drive, and an USB external hard drive that I use to backup the internal drive. I lost a disk one year and lost a bunch of programs, so I added the backup drive. If one of the disks fails, I don't lose any programs.

It's a standalone computer, it has no need to communicate with the outside world. It's not even networked internally. Serial comms only.

Not hackable by the NSA or anyone else. You can walk into my office and sit right down and do anything- just like any other network, it is not secure from the inside.

ukonjak

Apr 23, 2021
What are you talking about? This is a CAD/CAM workstation.

It has an internal hard drive, and an USB external hard drive that I use to backup the internal drive. I lost a disk one year and lost a bunch of programs, so I added the backup drive. If one of the disks fails, I don't lose any programs.

It's a standalone computer, it has no need to communicate with the outside world. It's not even networked internally. Serial comms only.

Not hackable by the NSA or anyone else. You can walk into my office and sit right down and do anything- just like any other network, it is not secure from the inside.
It's not tactical if it can't communicate you can't do much from your office. If they want your info they would just do a black bag job on your office.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
It's not tactical if it can't communicate you can't do much from your office. If they want your info they would just do a black bag job on your office.
I still have no idea what you are talking about. Tactical? Tactical what?

It's a CAD/CAM workstation. It's used to write programs. The programs get loaded into CNC machines, and they make parts for my customers. Customer emails a drawing, I write a program to make the part. I download the program into the machine over a serial cable. Program is now in the machine.

Out at the machine, I load each tool into it's respective position in the tool changer, and when everything is set, I hit the green button and start making parts.

The only communication that computer has to do is talk to another machine about 100 feet away. It is not used for any other purpose. It is strictly a workstation. Never gets email, never gets a web browser opened, etc.

Sure, you can black bag any job. Someone can break in and steal anything. That's not what we are talking about. The NSA collects a massive amount of data, but they cannot collect everything. Even they have to prioritize and target. I gave just one example of data they are not collecting. They can't reach that computer without physically coming on site.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Voting machines and tabulators are just like my CNC machines, they only do what they are programmed to do. Just as it's possible for me to make an error when I write a program, it's possible to incorrectly program an election.

So setting aside the issues of authentication and getting into the programming systems, here is a hack that is technically possible (and no one is claiming actually happened).

County contracts out the election programming. Contractor is hacked, and a worm is inserted into the election program. Contractor delivers election programming to county, county loads election into election server. The election contains the worm. County programs the tabulators from the EMS server, loading worm into tabulator.

The worm is a time bomb. It doesn't activate until election day so everything passes the logic and accuracy tests.

Election is held, worm activates and flips votes, tabulator tape shows incorrect totals. Votes on memory card match the tape, and get loaded into the EMS server, which totals up the wrong numbers and reports the wrong winner.

I oversimplify the programming problems, because you still have to know every race in every county you hack.

This is technically possible, but it does not do anything to the ballots so a hand count will reveal the true winner.

The tried and true way to steal an election is by stuffing the ballot box. If you can get the ballots into the system it's almost impossible to get them back out. Enter Zuckerberg and CTCL and $400 million dollars and a zillion drop boxes and !!!covid!!!.

Don't be looking for Space Force to save the day with "PCAPS", just sayin'...

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Voting machines and tabulators are just like my CNC machines, they only do what they are programmed to do. Just as it's possible for me to make an error when I write a program, it's possible to incorrectly program an election.

So setting aside the issues of authentication and getting into the programming systems, here is a hack that is technically possible (and no one is claiming actually happened).

County contracts out the election programming. Contractor is hacked, and a worm is inserted into the election program. Contractor delivers election programming to county, county loads election into election server. The election contains the worm. County programs the tabulators from the EMS server, loading worm into tabulator.

The worm is a time bomb. It doesn't activate until election day so everything passes the logic and accuracy tests.

Election is held, worm activates and flips votes, tabulator tape shows incorrect totals. Votes on memory card match the tape, and get loaded into the EMS server, which totals up the wrong numbers and reports the wrong winner.

I oversimplify the programming problems, because you still have to know every race in every county you hack.

This is technically possible, but it does not do anything to the ballots so a hand count will reveal the true winner.

The tried and true way to steal an election is by stuffing the ballot box. If you can get the ballots into the system it's almost impossible to get them back out. Enter Zuckerberg and CTCL and $400 million dollars and a zillion drop boxes and !!!covid!!!.

Don't be looking for Space Force to save the day with "PCAPS", just sayin'...
Wow!

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Barf.

I guess some people will accept anything that makes them feel good, but I don't remember Trump acting like this was all part of his master plan to lose the election.

I guess Pence was in on it, and all that effort to get him to reject the electors was just for show?
I don't understand the first objection. Acting like? The game is still running. You could only make a judgment like that, with anything close to certainty, after all the cards have been laid down.

So the counter-move, if Trump or anyone else was leading one, was an attempt to flush everyone out. Let them get cocky and overplay their hands, which is quite common, not just in James Bond movies. Certain people in certain agencies might have known ahead of time who was guilty and who was likely to be guilty. Being on the inside, they have a better picture than we do. But they don't know with certainty, and they wouldn't have known every name, and they wouldn't have enough proof. That would be the point of the counter-move. Let them reveal themselves. I suspect most if not all of them already have. Which in turn would only make them angrier and nuttier. Paranoid, too. "Do they know what I did or don't they?" The tell-tale heart beating on and on. Torture! You might even "torture back"...to externalize your own feelings.

You think the long, drawn-out audits hurt us? If my theory is correct, it hurts them even more. Look at the forensic audits. It's a no-win situation for the cheaters. That's why the DOJ wants to stop them. Cheaters will lose (big) if the audits reveal their cheating. But the cheaters also will lose if they continue to object strongly to the audits. What are they hiding? They may look cool, but it's possible that their nervous systems are breaking down.

This is the obvious point that the press ought to be hammering every day. Instead of saying, "Trump has repeated baseless accusations about fraud" and "He's lying about the election" they should be asking the obvious questions: "What's wrong with analyzing an election? With second guessing elections? It's happened many times in countries all over the world, in election after election. Cheating is common. Since when are we not allowed to investigate an election? Or even talk about it?" That's never happened before. News organizations aren't supposed to accuse people of lying. They certainly aren't supposed to forbid people from talking. These are "tells".

The Dummycrats second-guessed Trump's first election. Why? Because they cheated then, too? "He couldn't have won—we rigged it so he wouldn't!" It would explain their confidence that Trump had "won unfairly", that he shouldn't have been president. They already knew the outcome. Or thought they knew. In their minds, he shouldn't have won.

Why did Fox call the Arizona election (the second election) so early? Because they already knew the outcome? If you wanted someone to call the election with certainty and confidence, it would be Fox. Why? Fox had an alibi. Everyone "knows" Fox is right-wing, and if they say Trump lost, then he must have lost, right?

Except it didn't turn out that way. Imagine going to all that effort and deception—and money!—and still losing. It would be devastating! It would cause all kinds of emotions. It would explain the meltdowns. It would explain the pandemic, wouldn't it? "Let's really make sure we win this time..and not screw it up like we did before."

Put this in the context of "end justifies the means". The "end" (result) is the payoff. You cheated for the Cause, but the result relieves you of your guilt, your memory, God knows what else. You can say, "There. I did terrible things, but now they are set right and everything's OK. We can move on." But suppose they haven't been set right. Trump won anyway. Your feeling of bogus uplift was stolen from you! Now you really feel like an ass. You can't move on! You have to walk around for four years conscious that you did terrible things—for nothing! That would really make you angry. At Trump. Like he tricked you. He outsmarted you. The guy you thought was a zero. But now, now you really hate the guy. Now you really have to get revenge for the sake of your own ego. Otherwise, how could you live with yourself?

A Congress of liars is more likely than a Congress of psychopaths. We're talking about people who cheat and lie all the time and get away with it. That's their norm. But suppose one day they don't get away with it. Then what?

Stock up on popcorn. I think we're in for some entertaining times ahead. I hope it is resolved by Christmas.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I don't understand the first objection. Acting like? The game is still running. You could only make a judgment like that, with anything close to certainty, after all the cards have been laid down.

So the counter-move, if Trump or anyone else was leading one, was an attempt to flush everyone out. Let them get cocky and overplay their hands, which is quite common, not just in James Bond movies. Certain people in certain agencies might have known ahead of time who was guilty and who was likely to be guilty. Being on the inside, they have a better picture than we do. But they don't know with certainty, and they wouldn't have known every name, and they wouldn't have enough proof. That would be the point of the counter-move. Let them reveal themselves. I suspect most if not all of them already have. Which in turn would only make them angrier and nuttier. Paranoid, too. "Do they know what I did or don't they?" The tell-tale heart beating on and on. Torture! You might even "torture back"...to externalize your own feelings.

You think the long, drawn-out audits hurt us? If my theory is correct, it hurts them even more. Look at the forensic audits. It's a no-win situation for the cheaters. That's why the DOJ wants to stop them. Cheaters will lose (big) if the audits reveal their cheating. But the cheaters also will lose if they continue to object strongly to the audits. What are they hiding? They may look cool, but it's possible that their nervous systems are breaking down.

This is the obvious point that the press ought to be hammering every day. Instead of saying, "Trump has repeated baseless accusations about fraud" and "He's lying about the election" they should be asking the obvious questions: "What's wrong with analyzing an election? With second guessing elections? It's happened many times in countries all over the world, in election after election. Cheating is common. Since when are we not allowed to investigate an election? Or even talk about it?" That's never happened before. News organizations aren't supposed to accuse people of lying. They certainly aren't supposed to forbid people from talking. These are "tells".

The Dummycrats second-guessed Trump's first election. Why? Because they cheated then, too? "He couldn't have won—we rigged it so he wouldn't!" It would explain their confidence that Trump had "won unfairly", that he shouldn't have been president. They already knew the outcome. Or thought they knew. In their minds, he shouldn't have won.

Why did Fox call the Arizona election (the second election) so early? Because they already knew the outcome? If you wanted someone to call the election with certainty and confidence, it would be Fox. Why? Fox had an alibi. Everyone "knows" Fox is right-wing, and if they say Trump lost, then he must have lost, right?

Except it didn't turn out that way. Imagine going to all that effort and deception—and money!—and still losing. It would be devastating! It would cause all kinds of emotions. It would explain the meltdowns. It would explain the pandemic, wouldn't it? "Let's really make sure we win this time..and not screw it up like we did before."

Put this in the context of "end justifies the means". The "end" (result) is the payoff. You cheated for the Cause, but the result relieves you of your guilt, your memory, God knows what else. You can say, "There. I did terrible things, but now they are set right and everything's OK. We can move on." But suppose they haven't been set right. Trump won anyway. Your feeling of bogus uplift was stolen from you! Now you really feel like an ass. You can't move on! You have to walk around for four years conscious that you did terrible things—for nothing! That would really make you angry. At Trump. Like he tricked you. He outsmarted you. The guy you thought was a zero. But now, now you really hate the guy. Now you really have to get revenge for the sake of your own ego. Otherwise, how could you live with yourself?

A Congress of liars is more likely than a Congress of psychopaths. We're talking about people who cheat and lie all the time and get away with it. That's their norm. But suppose one day they don't get away with it. Then what?

Stock up on popcorn. I think we're in for some entertaining times ahead. I hope it is resolved by Christmas.
If this, if that, whatever. There is nothing lucid in this long post except this one question.

Do the drawn-out audits hurt us? Of course not. We need to audit elections all the way up to the next mid-term and beyond. Pretty much continuously from here out. The analytics tell you where to look.

None of which has any bearing on the Space Force, or the theory that Trump is playing some 4D chess game and it's all about to explode on the cheaters because the election was "captured in real time" and the PCAPS will make the audits unnecessary. Because there can be no PCAPS from the voting equipment, the only potential collectable data would be post-election reporting of totals to Edison, Scytl, and Clarion who in turn feed it down to the networks. By that time, the election is over, and the data to the reporting companies doesn't come from election systems anyway, it comes from Internet portals that election workers log into and manually input their updates.

There are no third party "data vaults" where votes are stored, or 6th order polynomial prismatic scoring algorithms in the tabulators that somehow escape the logic and accuracy tests.

There was a shitload of fraudulent ballots inserted into the election.

How could it possibly be easier for Trump to catch the crooks after handing the government over to them? I think I would like to ask PatelPatriot if Spock has a beard in his universe?

Analyze the process from a systemic viewpoint, break down the components, find the places where human error can pass undetected. That is where the fraud is hidden.

I'll give you an example. "Finding" memory cards in a desk drawer some days after the election. Why is that? Why is it that an election can be closed out when there are missing memory cards for that precinct? The system should fault. You should not be able to load a card twice in the same election, and you should not be able to close out the election until all cards are accounted for.

Last edited:

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021

and:

I disagree.

Use your head.

I'm so glad we have Mr. Highseas to give us the real lowdown. He's such a ray of light!

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
The voting systems in the US were left open for manipulation. It was coordinated and planned well before election night. Doubt many of the cheaters would even suspect anyone was watching!

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I'm so glad we have Mr. Highseas to give us the real lowdown. He's such a ray of light!
I know people don't want to hear it Psalm, I'm sorry for that.

It's the engineer in me. I see a lot of people trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist. We can secure the equipment till we are blue in the face, and next election they will do the same thing all over again.

The Steal relied on properly functioning machines.

The first step in solving any problem is to correctly define it.

If the hacking theory was technically possible, I would be able to reserve judgement.

If the evidence offered up had any substance, I would be able to say it's something we need to dig into.

I haven't been afforded those luxuries. Rather, I have been given an explanation that defies all logic and triggers the bullshit detectors at full volume.

Something along the lines to what I posted earlier would be much more practical. I would still be skeptical, but I would not be able to dismiss it so quickly- I would have to admit it was at least possible because that path has been used before- Stuxnet and Home Depot are two examples.

It's not just me- I don't know of a single person in the IT world that takes the hacking narrative seriously. I know plenty who are just shaking their heads in amazement.

I live in Clark County, WA. We are 100% vote by mail (incidentally, republicans haven't won a statewide vote since we went to all mail-in ballots). All the ballots in my county are centrally tabulated. Even here, where the tabulators are in the same building as the election server, they are not networked. The election server is behind a locked door. After the counting is finished, they unlock the door to the server room and upload the memory cards manually.

We are not a large county, but we still have 314 precincts, so 314 different ballots in my county alone.

Set aside the technical problems- does this suggest foreign hackers to you?

Last edited:

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
If this, if that, whatever. There is nothing lucid in this long post except this one question.
I can understand why someone would call my post speculative or digressive. But lacking in lucidity? You're demonstrating the engineer's intolerance for ambiguity. Have you learned yet that life is more gray than black/white? In law, one's case doesn't have to be "true." It only has to be persuasive.

Let me pick a sentence at random. "Why did Fox call the Arizona election (the second election) so early? Because they already knew the outcome?" This isn't lucid to you? What about "We're talking about people who cheat and lie all the time and get away with it." You find this sentence impossibly obscure?

When I was in California 15 years ago, I tried to warn my computer programmer friends about Mark Zuckerberg. These geniuses couldn't come up with a better response than "Everyone else is doing it (Facebook)." My God. These people who thought only in ones and zeroes weren't about to listen to a huckleberry like me from middle America. None of them called me to apologize, by the way, let alone admit I was right. Oh, no. Never. Perish the thought. I remember being told, "We're software engineers, not computer programmers." Huh. How about that? Although they took zero engineering classes in school, they wanted to be called engineers. And therefore they were trying to be something they were not.

So basically what I saw was fraud, snobbery, and immaturity. I never doubted their IQs. I doubted their unreasonably high opinions of themselves, which was really an act to hide crippling insecurity. I doubted whether a society ought to be based on IQ. I prefer good judgment.

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat