Pathological Lies: A War Room Archive.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I wholeheartedly welcome anyone to contribute generously and freely to this thread.

I would like to start posting video and/or audio clips here of government officials lying pathologically. Receipts, if you will, of their malice.

Again, these are Pathological liars, "stone-cold liars", i.e. sociopaths, as discussed by Steve and Raheem, and they include Fauci and Biden. Obviously that list would have to include Xi Jinping and operatives like Zuckerberg, Dorsey, etc. Project Veritas does good work on this topic.

A hallmark these creatures share is that they are no longer tethered to a conscience, to morality, or ethics.

More to follow. Thank you, Patriots! May Trump soon return to the Oval Office in victory and vindication.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
AOC again (kudos to Candace)

BE80527B-D960-4EC9-9B0C-FB3CEA2E6ABE.jpeg

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
Lyin' Ted, then and now:

Then:

Now:
Duh ! How could he when the Courts were refusing to give the petitions standing and hear the evidence! If I close my eyes to the sight of a crime, did the villain still not beat you up ? Well, I didn't see anything so therefore you suffered no injury. Right ? Don't think you would agree, and you'd no doubt be pretty furious at my part in the scheme. You might even get a sign and march in front of my Courthouse demanding redress for your grievance. You might bring your family, and a few friends along carrying signs too. Too bad for you, we have decided to classify you all as "Insurrectionists" and arrest you ! And make it illegal to wear that hat you like ! So take that !

Reactions: Lady Patriot

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat