Patience People...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JenStall

Jan 11, 2021
INSURRECTION ACT & EYES IN THE SKY
Things don’t just happen over night. Yes, we the people would like to hear something from President Trump. I get it! He has the people that need to know his plan and that does not include us, at least not right now anyways!! What we need to understand is this, him exposing all the corruption that’s been happening for years in our government is gonna piss a lot of people off. People in our country and all over the world. They know it’s coming and they would love to off him or get him out before he gets to expose everyone. He is in a safe place with his family I am sure. He will not update us until it is done! Why? It would be so detrimental for him to let everyone know his plan. You never show your enemy your next move. You never show them your weapon before you use them. You just DO IT! If they see it coming they can figure out how to get around it. As far as the planes and Jets in the sky, WHAT BETTER WAY TO ENSURE THAT NO ONE GETS TO LEAVE THE GROUND TO RUN THEN TO COVER THE SKY WITH THEM BLOCKING THEIR WAY OUT?!

Ann Ruggiero

Jan 9, 2021
Things don’t just happen over night. Yes, we the people would like to hear something from President Trump. I get it! He has the people that need to know his plan and that does not include us, at least not right now anyways!! What we need to understand is this, him exposing all the corruption that’s been happening for years in our government is gonna piss a lot of people off. People in our country and all over the world. They know it’s coming and they would love to off him or get him out before he gets to expose everyone. He is in a safe place with his family I am sure. He will not update us until it is done! Why? It would be so detrimental for him to let everyone know his plan. You never show your enemy your next move. You never show them your weapon before you use them. You just DO IT! If they see it coming they can figure out how to get around it. As far as the planes and Jets in the sky, WHAT BETTER WAY TO ENSURE THAT NO ONE GETS TO LEAVE THE GROUND TO RUN THEN TO COVER THE SKY WITH THEM BLOCKING THEIR WAY OUT?!
right!!!You are 💯💯💯💯

pudssweetie

Jan 7, 2021
Exactly! Trump has to first get boots on the ground and other security measures in place before he can execute his plan.

Muddyooch

Jan 11, 2021
NW Ga Mountains
Yup makes total sense🙌🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸

Reactions: Debjchap

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
PATIENCE all you GRASSHOPPERS...(shades of Keith Carradine)

Reactions: TommyH

Liarliarpantsonfire

Jan 11, 2021
Do you think he’s using the inauguration as cover for all the military being brought in for HIS plan and NOT the inauguration?
Also, remember that whole thing leading up to the electoral count with Grassley saying he’d oversee the whole process if Pence didn’t show? That was so odd...was Grassley thinking Pence might be arrested before that could take place???? So many odd things... it’s all so weird

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Do you think he’s using the inauguration as cover for all the military being brought in for HIS plan and NOT the inauguration?
I agree. I think all the military in D.C. is for the inauguration and what happened at the capitol. I just can’t explain all the planes everywhere. They may be preparing for a “civil war” if biden gets in. Idk.

JeanneB444

Jan 12, 2021
It's our job to keep praying for President Trump and our country.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It's our job to keep praying for President Trump and our country.
People need to FIGHT for their country not pray. Prayer hasn’t help for 2021 years. God wants us to fight against evil not hope that god fixes everything. He wants us to fight, free will. Praying only keeps us obedient and slaves.

Kassandra M.

Jan 11, 2021
Well said! I don't know how you see it, but incident in the Capitol seems to be some sort of set up or coordinated effort to run a smear campaign leading to impeachment of POTUS. People who support the president must not be lead into new kind of false flag attacks undermining the status of "a peaceful protest".

ddb

Jan 12, 2021
Well put...I think the same...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat