Patriot Streetfighter FLASH UPDATE: CRITICAL INTEL DROP

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I have watched a couple of his videos. All I can say is he is hugely into Q. Believes Trump will get in in April. That the military will be arresting everyone. Says the pope and others are dead and everyone has been arrested. And the military in D.C. is gearing up for war against biden. Idk, like I said another Q person. I will watch the video, even for entertainment purposes. As far as Q goes, I know people have a need to follow others for whatever reason but please read this article. Deep down, if Q was here on our side he would have been arrest like Julian Assange. And no Q person can refute that, so it makes you question why hasn’t he/she/they been arrested? Thanks for the video. ❤️

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
People are hungry for the truth, and since mainstream media (including Fox) can no longer be trusted, alternatives are being sought to fill the void. There is a massive range - from Newsmax to NTD to Epoch Times to War Room to GNews to Infowars to Simon Parkes to the likes of Patriot Street Fighter.

Is it all merely a psyop?

Reactions: garytheobserver

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Alex Jones is a paid shill. He does say a lot of truths but fails to mention names or direct blame to the right people. When all anyone does is blame Obama and clintons then you know either they 1. Know nothing or 2. Are bought and there to make people not realise who the real enemies are. Simon just lists off Q stuff, so he isn’t exactly a source of info. All this he said she said, my friend messaged me, a friend of a friend of a friend who is in the military told my other friend stuff is hearsay. Has to be taken with a grain of salt.

If people want truth research history. Research the bolsheviks, research who started communism in China, research the Kalergi plan. Research the New world order. You don’t need some newsites to tell you their opinion on a subject for you to believe. This is a lot of history repeating itself, maybe slightly different due to new technology, tv, media, etc. But it always repeats itself. If you read an entire article of news, research further. Don’t believe what it says initially. That is just my input but people have free will to believe, listen, watch, do what they want. I just wouldn’t hold my hopes so high, as the stab in the back is worse than realising what is going on before needing that hope, if you get my drift. I have hope, I have hope our children, generation z, will save the future. I see how they talk, how they act, completely opposite of most millennials. They won’t put up with this nonsense. And it is always those who have nothing to loose, for example wife and kids, who will fight, which is always young men. Again, history repeating itself. Hence why they are trying so so so hard to brainwash our kids in schools now.

Reactions: HelenaTide1

loudandproud

Jan 15, 2021

Not familiar with him... but someone sent to me so I thought I would share for discussion.
I had read that the FBI is trying to vet everyone of those National Guard troops, looking into all their contacts, social media, etc to see if they have any Pro Trump leanings.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I have yet to watch this video, but I have been watching his previous videos from the last week. He mentions Trump will be back in office in April, but does not explain how. How does this happen? How do they push him back in but in April after biden is supposedly supposed to be inaugurated tomorrow? And how if one person becomes inaugurated do you remove them to put their opponent in office? Pretty sure this has never happened in American history. And he doesn’t explain how other than the military controls american now, not the president? Very confusing.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
He has also stated a blackout. Lots of blackouts recently. But I heard they would shut the entire internet down, which will cause no electricity worldwide for however long they wish. Millions will starve to death, freeze to death, etc. Idk if this is all just rumours or whatever but I seriously would not be surprised if they did it. These people are evil, beyond devil worshipping evil, at this point.

Gratt

I have watched a couple of his videos. All I can say is he is hugely into Q. Believes Trump will get in in April. That the military will be arresting everyone. Says the pope and others are dead and everyone has been arrested. And the military in D.C. is gearing up for war against biden. Idk, like I said another Q person. I will watch the video, even for entertainment purposes. As far as Q goes, I know people have a need to follow others for whatever reason but please read this article. Deep down, if Q was here on our side he would have been arrest like Julian Assange. And no Q person can refute that, so it makes you question why hasn’t he/she/they been arrested? Thanks for the video. ❤️

It's because nobody knows who Q is, and hasn't done anything illegal. Posting on 4 Chan isn't a crime. Lies or truth

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat