Pedophile Earns Compassionate COVID-19 Release From Jail Starts Children School

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mar 1, 2021
Pedophile Pastor

Pedophile Pastor Jack Schapp plans to open schools for children to continue sexual abuse at churches

https://www.coronavirusoutbreakmap.com/listings/pedophile-pastor/

Pastor of First Baptist Church of Hammond, convicted​

taking a 16-year-old girl across state lines for sex​

pedophile pastor Jack Schapp is seeking a compassionate release because of the COVID-19 pandemic and his record as a “model prisoner,” according to court records.​

In the future, Pedophile Pastor Jack Schaap will be working with a nonprofit “to work to empower missionaries around the world, establish independent missionary schools to train young children and young people, and help to establish churches to meet the needs of people in foreign countries .”​

Pedophile Pastor
First Baptist Church 473 Sibley Street Hammond, Indiana phone: (219) 932-0711 email: connect@fbchammond.com

Jack Schaap pedophile pastor 62, pleaded guilty to taking a 16-year-old girl he was counseling at First Baptist across state lines for sex, and in March 2013 he was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison. He is serving his sentence in Ashland, Kentucky.

In a recent court document, Pedophile Pastor Jack Schaap wrote he asked for a pre-indictment plea “to show (he) accepted full responsibility and to avoid a lengthy trial period which (he) felt would be detrimental” to the church “and to prevent any other staff personnel from being indicted.”​

“Although there were extenuating circumstances and I did not know I was violating the law, the fact is I did violate the letter of the law and I did plead guilty. I realize the seriousness of the crime and accepted responsibility for it,” Schaap wrote.​

Pedophile Pastor​

Jack Schapp Preaching A Polished Shaft at Teen Week​

He simulated a erect penis and masturbated​

pedophile gropes women that visit his jail​

Pedophile Pastor

In 2013 – the year after he was sentenced by Judge Lozano – Defendant admitted putting his “hand under [the] jacket and in the crotch area of a female visitor,” for which he was disciplined. Id. And a year later, Defendant admitted “writing [a] letter and mailing [it] out of [the] facility [where he was housed] to be mailed back in.” Id. Interestingly, when confronted about this latter violation, Defendant “denied knowing it was not allowed” (id.) – much like he now claims that he “did not know [he] was violating the law” by arranging for someone else to transport a minor to Michigan and Illinois so he could have sex with her.

Pedophile pastor Jack Schaap was First Baptist Church of Hammond founder Jack Hyles’ son-in-law, and Schaap became pastor at First Baptist after Jack Hyles died in 2001.

Various news articles, including Chicago Magazine and the Star-Telegram in Fort Worth, Texas, have documented the patterns of alleged sexual abuse and sexual assault – most cases involving teenage girls – by church leadership, including David Hyles, Jack Hyles’ son.​

Most recently, Joy Ryder, of Highland, filed a lawsuit against the estate of Jack Hyles, his son David Hyles, Hyles-Anderson College and First Baptist alleging that David Hyles raped, sexually assaulted and sexually abused her and that church leadership covered it up in the late 1970s.​

The biggest PPP loan to a religious organization went to First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana, which was able to retain 322 employees with a loan of between $350,000 and $1 million.​

Opera-Snapshot_2020-07-21_165917_www.christianitytoday.com_.png

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Pedophile Pastor

Pedophile Pastor Jack Schapp plans to open schools for children to continue sexual abuse at churches

https://www.coronavirusoutbreakmap.com/listings/pedophile-pastor/

Pastor of First Baptist Church of Hammond, convicted​

taking a 16-year-old girl across state lines for sex​

pedophile pastor Jack Schapp is seeking a compassionate release because of the COVID-19 pandemic and his record as a “model prisoner,” according to court records.​

In the future, Pedophile Pastor Jack Schaap will be working with a nonprofit “to work to empower missionaries around the world, establish independent missionary schools to train young children and young people, and help to establish churches to meet the needs of people in foreign countries .”​

Pedophile Pastor
First Baptist Church 473 Sibley Street Hammond, Indiana phone: (219) 932-0711 email: connect@fbchammond.com

Jack Schaap pedophile pastor 62, pleaded guilty to taking a 16-year-old girl he was counseling at First Baptist across state lines for sex, and in March 2013 he was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison. He is serving his sentence in Ashland, Kentucky.

In a recent court document, Pedophile Pastor Jack Schaap wrote he asked for a pre-indictment plea “to show (he) accepted full responsibility and to avoid a lengthy trial period which (he) felt would be detrimental” to the church “and to prevent any other staff personnel from being indicted.”​

“Although there were extenuating circumstances and I did not know I was violating the law, the fact is I did violate the letter of the law and I did plead guilty. I realize the seriousness of the crime and accepted responsibility for it,” Schaap wrote.​

Pedophile Pastor​

Jack Schapp Preaching A Polished Shaft at Teen Week​

He simulated a erect penis and masturbated​

pedophile gropes women that visit his jail​

Pedophile Pastor

In 2013 – the year after he was sentenced by Judge Lozano – Defendant admitted putting his “hand under [the] jacket and in the crotch area of a female visitor,” for which he was disciplined. Id. And a year later, Defendant admitted “writing [a] letter and mailing [it] out of [the] facility [where he was housed] to be mailed back in.” Id. Interestingly, when confronted about this latter violation, Defendant “denied knowing it was not allowed” (id.) – much like he now claims that he “did not know [he] was violating the law” by arranging for someone else to transport a minor to Michigan and Illinois so he could have sex with her.

Pedophile pastor Jack Schaap was First Baptist Church of Hammond founder Jack Hyles’ son-in-law, and Schaap became pastor at First Baptist after Jack Hyles died in 2001.

Various news articles, including Chicago Magazine and the Star-Telegram in Fort Worth, Texas, have documented the patterns of alleged sexual abuse and sexual assault – most cases involving teenage girls – by church leadership, including David Hyles, Jack Hyles’ son.​

Most recently, Joy Ryder, of Highland, filed a lawsuit against the estate of Jack Hyles, his son David Hyles, Hyles-Anderson College and First Baptist alleging that David Hyles raped, sexually assaulted and sexually abused her and that church leadership covered it up in the late 1970s.​

The biggest PPP loan to a religious organization went to First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana, which was able to retain 322 employees with a loan of between $350,000 and $1 million.​

Opera-Snapshot_2020-07-21_165917_www.christianitytoday.com_.png
Wow!!! Where’s fake news when we need them???

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
How is this fake news?

Believing these idiots and the pope are great people make you no better than devil worshipers. There is evil in your eyes, open them up and see the light.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
How is this fake news?

Believing these idiots and the pope are great people make you no better than devil worshipers. There is evil in your eyes, open them up and see the light.
It’s probably not ... and the story should be on everywhere ...like many others... which is why we don’t see the fake news talking about it!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat