Pelosi’s HOUSE PASSES the “Equality Act” that would MAKE MAINSTREAM TRADITIONAL BELIEFS PUNISHABLE under the law

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Pelosi’s HOUSE PASSES the “Equality Act”, sweeping anti-discrimination legislation that threatens religious liberty …Here's what the bill does and why it is controversial

The House of Representatives on Thursday narrowly passed the Equality Act, sweeping legislation that would expand U.S. anti-discrimination laws to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual preference or self-proclaimed gender identity.

OPPONENTS WARN that the language of the bill WOULD MAKE MAINSTREAM TRADITIONAL BELIEFS about marriage, biological facts about sex differences, and religious convictions on these issues PUNISHABLE UNDER THE LAW.

READ MORE HERE:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/equal...-legislation-that-threatens-religious-liberty

Reactions: K.A.G.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Pelosi’s HOUSE PASSES the “Equality Act”, sweeping anti-discrimination legislation that threatens religious liberty …Here's what the bill does and why it is controversial

The House of Representatives on Thursday narrowly passed the Equality Act, sweeping legislation that would expand U.S. anti-discrimination laws to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual preference or self-proclaimed gender identity.

OPPONENTS WARN that the language of the bill WOULD MAKE MAINSTREAM TRADITIONAL BELIEFS about marriage, biological facts about sex differences, and religious convictions on these issues PUNISHABLE UNDER THE LAW.

READ MORE HERE:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/equal...-legislation-that-threatens-religious-liberty
It's called Communism - freedom of expression or belief is denied. 🚫 Welcome to the "Great Reset"!...

O

oldmanrsing

she is evil i hope Lucifer will skin her. i cant believe that anyone could be so stupid and so damn hateful as she is, and spread hate like she does the evil bitch. how can anyone go against the nature of human being there are only 2 sexes by Gods creation.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
she is evil i hope Lucifer will skin her. i cant believe that anyone could be so stupid and so damn hateful as she is, and spread hate like she does the evil bitch. how can anyone go against the nature of human being there are only 2 sexes by Gods creation.
Just a reminder GOD WINS.
Choose a side wisely.
People don't think it matters, they are wrong.

God bless

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat