Pelosi Announces Run for Re-Election in Bizarre Video

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

R1976R

Sep 15, 2021
For the children…For the children.
What a liar.
It’s really for me…for me.
No…I believe she really wants our children
indoctrinate our children
victimize our children
control our children
poison our children
such a evil witch, she needs to just go away quickly. “Big dark money in politics” is she seriously spewing this? Audits and term limits for congress that will defend democracy!

him-over-there

Aug 6, 2021
No…I believe she really wants our children
indoctrinate our children
victimize our children
control our children
poison our children
such a evil witch, she needs to just go away quickly. “Big dark money in politics” is she seriously spewing this? Audits and term limits for congress that will defend democracy!
Well I hope she cannot find a suitable mansion to rattle around in in Florida.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
She’s got to steal her fair share. She’s worth $200 mil. on a congressional salary or should we say CON-congressional.

The woke are being woken. We have seen how they line their pockets. As America becomes insolvent they want to push us into a war with lots of new military contracts to fill their purses. War is very profitable for some and very lethal to most.

I say if America is going into war then every member of CON-congress should be drafted and sent to boot camp, if they can’t pass boot camp then they are done as a politician. Then we move congress from DC to the front lines so they lead us into battle and we all can share the wealth...

Reactions: PARTTIME

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
And the morons in CA, living and dead, will vote her in again. She deserves a good dirt nap but only after much torture. After what she and her ilk have put this country through, she deserves to suffer a long, agonizing, painful death.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
nanci was SF mob. Her fam was mob. she, is no Jack Kennedy, just another lying slime ball.

as alinsky taught them, don't get mad at the gov, become the gov...then you can make your thing the biggest criminal enterprize ever on earth....to heck with mafia, its MY FEE ee ah!!!
as in they have a fee for everything..every stick of gum you ever buy, they get their cut.
count on it.
the only thing people haven't got yet, is what I used to say watching it from behind the curtains...
the gov didn't want to destroy the mob, they wanted to BECOME the mob.

and who better to lead them than a mob princess from the great town of SADTRANsissyco.

Reactions: CindyLouWho

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat