Pelosi blames Trump AGAIN

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Says the hag, Biden inherited the "broken" border situation from Trump.

She is CERTIFIABLE.
She may think she is ALWAYS right. But who wants their mark on society to be: She HATED one man so much she had to DESTROY her whole country in
order to GET HIM.
I am still waiting for her to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for her FAILURE to have adequate safeguards to prevent harm to the whole CONGRESS at their session.
Adequate security that she REFUSED could have been a deterent to any planned "breach" of the Capitol that day. SHE is responsible.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
She may think she is ALWAYS right. But who wants their mark on society to be: She HATED one man so much she had to DESTROY her whole country in
order to GET HIM.
I am still waiting for her to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for her FAILURE to have adequate safeguards to prevent harm to the whole CONGRESS at their session.
Adequate security that she REFUSED could have been a deterent to any planned "breach" of the Capitol that day. SHE is responsible.
True... she is so power mad. We need to bond out the Shaman and have him neutralize her evilness.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat