Pelosi FINALLY Acknowledges Border Crisis... Blames Trump

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
what a lyin' witch WITH A CAPITAL "B"...
PELOSI - 2021 - CONCERNED FOR SOTU SECURITY  BUT  NOT FOR  BORDER - JPEG.jpg

M

MYA

Democrats who are disgusted with their own party and want to help save our country, should join the Republican Party, NOW. At least, take your PROXY VOTE away from Pelosi. DO IT NOW! This despicable woman is old congressional carnage on a last leg power trip! She cares NOTHING about our country or she wouldn’t be advocating the CCP agenda. She is the epitome for TERM LIMITS! 🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator:

Purrfect Patriot

Feb 19, 2021
I almost had to laugh when I read "and blames it on Trump". It was so totally preposterous and fundamentally knee-jerk Dumbocrat. They are masters of projection, guilty of NOTHING in their own minds while they point the finger of blame toward anyone else. This evil witch wishes nothing but hardship and actual danger toward the American citizenship while she enjoys her costly ice cream behind her personal property walls, plus those outrageous ones she had erected around the Capitol. More than anything, she wants those to tell the American people that no, they do not own the Capitol; it is HERS to dispense at her will. Soon enough, she will be nothing but a corrupt pile of decaying flesh and bones, and I don't think she'll like where she's headed.

TopItOff

Jan 14, 2021
This greedy, senile old bat will always blame Trump. She shd be jailed for treason.
She sent FEMA to the border?! The governor of the state in which the disaster occurs must declare a state of emergency and formally request from the President that FEMA and the federal government respond to the disaster. The only exception to the state's gubernatorial declaration requirement occurs when an emergency or disaster takes place on federal property or to a federal asset—for example, the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.....
(we elect and pay these politicians to serve us, citizens of the USA, NOT ILLEGAL INVADERS)

Purrfect Patriot

Feb 19, 2021
Pelousy just grabs power, authorized or not, as she sees fit. She thinks she is a mafia don, not a member of Congress. By her thinking, "Rules are for fools".

WHY are we wasting scarce FEMA resources on these filthy criminal invaders? I know victims of Hurricane Sandy who waited literally years for any help from FEMA. It never was forthcoming, and their respective communities provided the only help they ever got.

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
This is the Marie Antoinette of our Lifetime. "Let them eat cake' or from her "let them be exploited" She could care less about the Sexual exploitation and incoming drugs, not to mention terrorists who will destroy our country. Take care of out legal citizens first then and only then can we really be effective on helping others.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I broke a tall glass vase this afternoon...was getting it ready for spring tulip bulbs to be 'planted' in the midst of colorful rocks and stones.....for an inside bay window.....DAMN TRUMP.....its TRUMP'S FAULT...!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Dip Stick

Lost in the wilderness

Jan 19, 2021
Democrats who are disgusted with their own party and want to help save our country, should join the Republican Party, NOW. At least, take your PROXY VOTE away from Pelosi. DO IT NOW! This despicable woman is old congressional carnage on a last leg power trip! She cares NOTHING about our country or she wouldn’t be advocating the CCP agenda. She is the epitome for TERM LIMITS! 🇺🇸
Great advice and well stated. 🇺🇸

Reactions: DWB

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat