Pelosi Lashes Out at Reporter for Saying President Trump was Acquitted (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
nancy.jpg

Christiane Amanpour: “What about, though, the fact that the president seems liberated, and this is about democratic politics so I’m not asking you to criticize here, but he was acquitted, his poll ratings are high…”

Nancy Pelosi: “He was not… there was no… You can’t have an acquittal unless you have a trial, and you can’t have a trial unless you have witnesses and documents. So he can say he’s acquitted, and the headlines can say ‘acquitted,’ but he’s impeached forever, branded with that, and not vindicated.”

Last edited:
P

Pete Kraemer

Some people say there was some bad acid in the `60`s on the left coast ;- )

P

Paul Stoffel

View attachment 172

Christiane Amanpour: “What about, though, the fact that the president seems liberated, and this is about democratic politics so I’m not asking you to criticize here, but he was acquitted, his poll ratings are high…”

Nancy Pelosi: “He was not… there was no… You can’t have an acquittal unless you have a trial, and you can’t have a trial unless you have witnesses and documents. So he can say he’s acquitted, and the headlines can say ‘acquitted,’ but he’s impeached forever, branded with that, and not vindicated.”

P

Paul Stoffel

Pelosi states it was not a trial without witnesses and documents, what do you call the witnesses and documents that were brought over from the house? 13 witness statements were used and thousands of documents. It was definitely a trial. And Pelosi states Trump was not acquitted. Chief Justice Roberts ruled Trump is acquitted, so Pelosi is not following the law of a court ruling. This is a slap in the face of Roberts

S

SLLaney

She’s a piss poor reporter. Didn’t ask the right questions & didn’t push NP for details. Can’t understand why they’re afraid of her.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat