Pelosi Should Be Expelled!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

M

MYA

I just read that Crazy Nancy Pelosi has put the military in charge of the Capitol! Here’s my question. Who the heck is she to be issuing commands to the military?!! Kamala needs to wake up Joe! He’s the supposed Commander and Chief who gives the actual orders to the military. Pelosi tried to get the nuclear codes from General Milley. Now, she’s trying to take over command of the military. This crazy women needs to be BOOTED out of office! I don’t know what the formal procedure is to initiate expelling her from office, but this needs to be done. Pelosi is an evil menace, terrible instigator, and overall embarrassment as the Speaker of the House. She should have been thrown out of office right after she ripped up President Trump’s SOTU speech in front of the world! Proxy voting and the Speakership need to be stripped away from her, along with expelling her as a congresswoman! Just tell me where I sign! 🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dip Stick

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
The Pelosi solution is prove Election Fraud. They have to stop slow walking it. Georgia is almost in the bag it is time to close the deal

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Nancy and Many others in Our Government, Are So Spiritually Discerned and are on a Mission for their God, Satan! Satan has his Demons Strategically Placed in America and Around the World Seeking to Destroy Everything Good and Holy! Let's Continue to Pray that God Will Open Doors for the Perfect Way that We Should Confront and Fight this Spritual Battle Between Good and Evil! God Is Never Late and Is Always Triumphant! You and Your's Have Lost Nancy, With Only Spiritual Destruction In Your Future's!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat