Pelosi wouldn't stand for Rush

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Pretty sure rush was a paid off shill. Pelosi is a paid off shill. Both paid by the same twats working for different sides. Millions are starving to death due to communism in the USA and around the world. Feel sorry for the poor.

Himtngal

Feb 10, 2021
Pretty sure rush was a paid off shill. Pelosi is a paid off shill. Both paid by the same twats working for different sides. Millions are starving to death due to communism in the USA and around the world. Feel sorry for the poor.
Where is your evidence? I can believe Pelosi is paid off - Rush acquired his own wealth. Show proof, please.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The fact he has a show on TV and radio should be proof enough. Just like tucker, just like everyone on msm, just like Howard stern just like Alex Jones. You don’t stay on air if you aren’t bought off puppets. The powers that be wouldn’t allow it.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The fact he has a show on TV and radio should be proof enough. Just like tucker, just like everyone on msm, just like Howard stern just like Alex Jones. You don’t stay on air if you aren’t bought off puppets. The powers that be wouldn’t allow it.
CAN YOU PLEASE BE civil and not be a "debbie downer" when someone dies?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Sure whatever you say.

Why is it when I or someone else posts the hundreds/thousands who have died of vaccines or whatever else nobody says a hoot but one Celebrity guy dies and everyone cares? Sad.

☮️👌🏻

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." – Communist Josef Stalin

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat