Pelosi's vengence spells

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jona

Feb 12, 2021
Wasn't it back in 2017, near the end of the year and during the battle over the budget, when she first got REALLY angry? They were in the middle of going back and forth over the budget and going on some trip overseas. President Trump told them we couldn't afford that trip. lolol Soooo they had to come down off the busses with their families and suitcases. That's when she was thoroughly humiliated and about the time she started stirring her cauldron with newts and toads, getting out the voodoo dolls and casting spells on all things Trump. lol I've got to say.. that was one of the funniest things out there. They were already mad because they didn't do the right amount of cheat with Hillary then this....lolol He's the most common sense president EVER! If we can't afford the necessities, we sure can't afford a huge expensive trip. If I remember correctly, they literally had to come down out of the busses instead of heading toward the airport.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Wasn't it back in 2017, near the end of the year and during the battle over the budget, when she first got REALLY angry? They were in the middle of going back and forth over the budget and going on some trip overseas. President Trump told them we couldn't afford that trip. lolol Soooo they had to come down off the busses with their families and suitcases. That's when she was thoroughly humiliated and about the time she started stirring her cauldron with newts and toads, getting out the voodoo dolls and casting spells on all things Trump. lol I've got to say.. that was one of the funniest things out there. They were already mad because they didn't do the right amount of cheat with Hillary then this....lolol He's the most common sense president EVER! If we can't afford the necessities, we sure can't afford a huge expensive trip. If I remember correctly, they literally had to come down out of the busses instead of heading toward the airport.
I believe that you are correct Jona! It was Funny to see! Personally I try my best to block out any and all memories of her and her Satanic antics! Sadly she is a shameful disgusting person at this late stage of her life. Saying that she prays for President Trump! Hopefully we all know who she worships and prays too! Get Behind Me satan!

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
These are all interesting stories but the story we need to be hearing is; how many seats do we have to flip in the house to send nutty nancy back to the ice cream factory? Who are the dems and the rhinos that need to be challenged and who is going to challenge them? Where is the majority of their money coming from? Who are the GOP precinct committeemen and women in the targeted districts. How do concerned deplorables get in contact with the PCM+W and what can we do to help them flip their districts in 22' Let's look to the future, make a plan, reach out!

Reactions: Jona

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
These are all interesting stories but the story we need to be hearing is; how many seats do we have to flip in the house to send nutty nancy back to the ice cream factory? Who are the dems and the rhinos that need to be challenged and who is going to challenge them? Where is the majority of their money coming from? Who are the GOP precinct committeemen and women in the targeted districts. How do concerned deplorables get in contact with the PCM+W and what can we do to help them flip their districts in 22' Let's look to the future, make a plan, reach out!
I agree and I also know that it is Very Necessary that we address the way we can have our vote actually count!!! At this point we are voting for Evil when our votes are flipped or manipulated in any one of several ways!

Jona

Feb 12, 2021
AMEN, but to stay sane, we have to sneak a laugh in every now and then.... I think that woman is demon posessed too...

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Great post! To that I might add that Pelosi has always preferred to travel on Military aircraft...10x the cost of first class.

Reactions: Jona and Dip Stick

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I believe that you are correct Jona! It was Funny to see! Personally I try my best to block out any and all memories of her and her Satanic antics! Sadly she is a shameful disgusting person at this late stage of her life. Saying that she prays for President Trump! Hopefully we all know who she worships and prays too! Get Behind Me satan!
Cast thee out, devil! I rebuke thee! hahaha

Reactions: Dip Stick and Jona

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

You might be forgiven for thinking that Nancy Pelosi, with all of the hundreds of jillions of dollars she has, might be persuaded to, I don't know, take care of grandkids and bake cookies and take it easy?

• Haha
Reactions: Dip Stick and Jona

Jona

Feb 12, 2021
I agree and I also know that it is Very Necessary that we address the way we can have our vote actually count!!! At this point we are voting for Evil when our votes are flipped or manipulated in any one of several ways!
I feel the same way. Praying all things in the dark are revealed with God's Light. I keep feeling that God will use a David and Goliath situation to start the big reveal. Maybe He's orchestrating a huge revival for this country.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
AMEN, but to stay sane, we have to sneak a laugh in every now and then.... I think that woman is demon posessed too...
You are absolutely right! I try to inject some humor in as often as I can to lift someone's spirits, and it's sometimes helpful and does the body good to just dump your bucket on the nearest deserving liberal too! 🤣

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I feel the same way. Praying all things in the dark are revealed with God's Light. I keep feeling that God will use a David and Goliath situation to start the big reveal. Maybe He's orchestrating a huge revival for this country.
That's exactly what I was thinking this morning! No one thought that this young man could take on such a task as he did! All things are possible with the Lord's help!!!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Let's also Pray that it will turn into a Spiritual Awakening that will not only sweep the Nation but have an impact worldwide!🙏🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat