Pence’s Chief Of Staff Plotted To Oust Trump With Koch Funding

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613939634770.png

Dr. Peter Navarro breaks news that “incompetent” Marc Short, former chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence, tried to wipe out President Donald J. Trump in 2016 with Koch funding.

“Marc Short is a tool of the Koch Brothers — the biggest anti-MAGA movement in the entire Republican Party.”

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
View attachment 2004

Dr. Peter Navarro breaks news that “incompetent” Marc Short, former chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence, tried to wipe out President Donald J. Trump in 2016 with Koch funding.

“Marc Short is a tool of the Koch Brothers — the biggest anti-MAGA movement in the entire Republican Party.”

Bunch of dam traitors. I despise them all. Dems in drag!!

Horselady62

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 2004

It this point I'm starting to wonder if any republican can be trusted!!

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 2004

2021-01-06 - JUDAS PENCE - MAKING BACK-STABBING HORRIBLE AGAIN - JPEG.jpg

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 2004

Dr. Peter Navarro breaks news that “incompetent” Marc Short,former chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence, tried to wipe out President Donald J. Trump in 2016 with Koch funding.

I have seen emails from 2016 of the complicity of Pence against Trump. I guess Trump thoughts were keep you’re enemy close . Or some cockamamie deal.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Appointment TV. I would just like to suggest, Steve, that you rein in the Rabbi. He is, in my opinion, more noise than signal. He takes up too much time going on about what we all already know, just sayin'.
I like the Rabbi. Great prayers. And we deplorables need to be connected to the super-deplorable Jewish community.
He‘s doing more good than you realize... if not for you, then for others.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
View attachment 2004

Makes me more determined than ever to make the party an America First party...roll over all of the weak go along to get along establishment guys and muscle up the party with MAGA guys and gals.

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
Makes me more determined than ever to make the party an America First party...roll over all of the weak go along to get along establishment guys and muscle up the party with MAGA guys and gals.
Bring in Gina Carano. she'll give our party some muscle (LOL). Candace Owens for a seat, Ivanka and Lara Trump. Perhaps Carol Swain could be convinced to run for office. There are a lot of great pics for conservative thought leaders.

Trumpgal

Jan 19, 2021
Pedo Mike, probably pissed because at daddy Bush's funeral he got an invite to the gallows too. You screwed the wrong person Pence, the boys couldn't get you back, but when Trump gets done with you, then your God's. And l hear he's pissed at your type.

Reactions: Renegade

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat