Pence “Laying Groundwork” For a 2024 Presidential Bid? Thought he said he was done with politics?!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Watching the Evil Forces Attempts, in ONLY the Last 3 Month's, To Invade and Destroy this Country Is Unprecedented. When Turning Our Thoughts to the 2024 Presidential Election, We May Not Have A Country that Allows Elections and the Possibility of the Antichrist in Place Would Not Surprise Me.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

Pence “Laying Groundwork” For a 2024 Presidential Bid? Thought he said he was done with politics?!

He is done with politics . . . he just doesn't know it yet . . . but we do!
He also claims that he has been “cured” from having homosexual pedophile desires attributed to behavior modification and also credited that it “saved his marriage.” Anyone who believes that are guilty of stupidity.

Prophet

Jan 22, 2021
He also claims that he has been “cured” from having homosexual pedophile desires attributed to behavior modification and also credited that it “saved his marriage.” Anyone who believes that are guilty of stupidity.
My dad told me 60 years ago "beware of a man that professes to have no vices, he's hiding something evil" . . . and this proves he was right one more time!

rustic man

Mar 31, 2021
It's amusing that you keep talking about winning in the 2022 election and winning the Presidency in 2024. Thanks to Trump breaking the oath he swore TO GOD to protect and defend the constitution of the United States, the communists stole the 2020 election and Trump allowed them to take the White House. There will NEVER again be a fair election in this country. Trump betrayed America. He walked out and gave the keys to the communists. It's sad but true. I voted for Trump twice. But no vote will ever count again.

rustic man

Mar 31, 2021
Trump did everything in his power. You know the deep state would not allow him. Have you seen Hillary's emails yet, evidence from Epstein's island etc. etc. You're attacking the wrong person!
Trump was the President. He swore an oath. He could have stopped the overthrow of our government by China. HE CHOSE NOT TO. He could have done what Lincoln did. Trump HAD the power, HE CHOSE NOT TO USE IT. I would not vote for Trump as dog catcher, not that any election will count again in this country. And I was a Trump supporter. I voted for hime TWICE, but when Biden was sworn in I knew Trump betrayed America. Sold us out.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Trump was the President. He swore an oath. He could have stopped the overthrow of our government by China. HE CHOSE NOT TO. He could have done what Lincoln did. Trump HAD the power, HE CHOSE NOT TO USE IT. I would not vote for Trump as dog catcher, not that any election will count again in this country. And I was a Trump supporter. I voted for hime TWICE, but when Biden was sworn in I knew Trump betrayed America. Sold us out.
"Trump betrayed America. Sold us out." Pretty strong words, my friend! Hope you can see your way to changing your mind about supporting him again. You seem to believe Trump was more powerful than the deep state. He did have alot of power but as he frequently said he had no idea the swamp would be as bad as he found it to be. No one could make it clean in one four year term.

Yes, there are some things I wish he would have done differently, but there will never be a perfect president. The fact that he accomplished what he did with non-stop opposition from every quarter is quite amazing. He needs another four year term to tackle some of the things he and all of us have learned about how bad things are and those behind it. I bet he already has a strategy and plan to do just that and will hit the ground running on his first day in office. Believe it. Heads will roll! You will enjoy seeing it too.

I almost hate to reply here as it strings this out, but it needs to said other factors may have been at play that prevented the things you and many of us wished for. For example I believe it likely he was told by inside power brokers no one would follow his orders if he decided to declare martial law and begin arresting those responsible for the steal. These same power brokers engineered Pence's pathetic betrayal. Do you know for certain that this scenario did not occur? No one knows, and that is the point.

rustic man

Mar 31, 2021
What he could have done? What he should have done?
A true patriot with a backbone would have done all in his power to stop the country from being taken over by a foreign power like it has been. A true patriot would have given his life for this country. Like Lincoln did.
It's sad to say but I believe we were setup. Trump was a Trojan Horse. Every thing good he might have done in 4 years was erased in the first week of the communist takeover. Votes will never again count. There will never be another fair election.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 16

rustic man

Mar 31, 2021
I think you're the Trojan horse and you came here with the intention of spreading dissent. If that's the case then you're floggin' a dead horse.
I didn't want to believe that about Trump. Like I said I voted for him twice. But when he came out wearing a face diaper, going along with the plandemic and pushing the killer shot I had my doubts. Then when he did NOTHING to stop China from taking over the country I knew I was right. Tens of thousands of others are waking up to the truth. Trump could have stoped the takeover of our government. HE BROKE HIS OATH AND GAVE THE KEYS TO CHINA.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 17

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Trump did everything in his power. You know the deep state would not allow him. Have you seen Hillary's emails yet, evidence from Epstein's island etc. etc. You're attacking the wrong person!

Attachments

• ClintonEpsteinColor.jpg
    ClintonEpsteinColor.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 23
  • ClintonPelosiTwoCreepyGirlsShining.jpg
    ClintonPelosiTwoCreepyGirlsShining.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 19
  • BillClintonEpsteinpaintin.jpg
    BillClintonEpsteinpaintin.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Prophet

rustic man

Mar 31, 2021
Trump walked away. He had to power. The constitution gave him the power. He had the evidence. PROOF. He CHOSE to walk away. We were betrayed. Sold out.
And on top of that he is pushing the deadly vaccine...

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
...[f]ormer VP Mike Pence considering a potential run for President in 2024 present the most laughable political hypothetical in recent memory.

Thought he declared he was finished with politics shortly after Jan.6th.

He won't get any votes, he and Harris are two peas in a pod.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Not saying he is a pedophile, I don't know. I do know there is no cure for pedophilia. But I do see him as a traitor to the cause. Just imagine if he had done the right think, we'd be in heaven instead of this hell we are living.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
What he could have done? What he should have done?
A true patriot with a backbone would have done all in his power to stop the country from being taken over by a foreign power like it has been. A true patriot would have given his life for this country. Like Lincoln did.
It's sad to say but I believe we were setup. Trump was a Trojan Horse. Every thing good he might have done in 4 years was erased in the first week of the communist takeover. Votes will never again count. There will never be another fair election.
I do wish he had done some things differently. Was he trying to be diplomatic, trying to gain peace and avert war. My MAJOR question is this, why did he and the GOP do nothing to stop the changes states were making in election procedures. They knew long beforehand and did nothing, one more reason I will not re-elect any of the RINO's.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat