Pentagon Releases UFO Bombshell…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613259758925.png

Pentagon admits to testing wreckage from UFO crashes, and findings may ‘change our lives forever’

The Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO crashes in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter. Researcher Anthony Bragalia wrote to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) requesting details of all UFO material, which they hold and results of any tests they had been carrying out on it.

He wrote: “This could include physical debris recovered by personnel of the Department of Defense as residue, flotsam, shot-off material or crashed material from UAPS or unidentified flying objects.”

In the response, shared with The Sun, the DIA released 154 pages of test results that includes reports on a mysterious “memory” metal called Nitinol, which remembers its original shape when folded.

Bragalia said it was a “stunning admission” from the US government and the documents reveal that “extraordinary capabilities” including the potential to make things invisible or even slow down the speed of light.

“The inclusion of advanced technical reports on Nitinol is curious,” Bragalia said.

“Nitinol is a shape-memory alloy that ‘remembers’ its original shape when folded or crunched, and snaps back seamlessly and instantly. “This memory metal characteristic was reported by many witnesses at Roswell.”

AdieKaye

Feb 14, 2021
Not surprising, really. We're probably caught in the middle of an intergalactic war and don't even realize it yet. (Doesn't the Bible say something about kingdoms and principalities ye know nothing about?) Looks like that TV show Ancient Aliens is right on a lot of things after all;)

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Nooo no, its bullshit, I know it. Elon Musk just reasserted on joe rogan theres no direct evidence of alien beings.
Humans innately seek the mysterious & divine; whereas communists must purge all religion, they intend to replace God with bullshit alien theory and Im not buying any.

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
I’ve commented over the last few months “Just wait, they’re going to reveal UFO’s and alien life before this is all said and done”. Although, it may end up being tricky to differentiate what creations have been by “our” hand through genetic manipulation, versus organically occurring. Neither seem to be nearly the threat to our existence and survival as that of the deep state/traitors living right amongst us.

DeplorableByGrace

Feb 11, 2021
okay,. wait. Steve Bannon always says "there are no coincidences." Before it was always rumored that the govt withheld this type info so "not to alarm the American people." Is our country the only one where aliens have landed? Would France, Poland, Ukraine, Uganda, etc. etc. keep THAT secret????

Anyway, so why alarm us now. Patterns - UFOs, barb wire around the Capitol, China and the power grid, illegal aliens, Iran has a nuke... Isn't it just another thing to try and make Americans rely on the govt for protection and safety? (Face it, the climate change scare is NOT working.)
When in reality, the immature b*stards in DC have NO business being there and couldn't take care of anyone. They are all playing a game.
bottom line - #HighlySkeptical but it will def be a new episode for Ancient Aliens.

DeplorableByGrace

Feb 11, 2021
YOU got THAT RIGHT....ps...nitinol when subjected to stresses and strains IS ABSOLUTELY RESILIENT to everything (well, almost)... :)
So true! Awesome! Love President Trump!

On the other hand, the installed hologram is NIT - a baby lice egg, a parasitic nuisance blindly bumbling about and feeding off the American people. Not anything some good acid shampoo wouldn't take care of.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
So true! Awesome! Love President Trump!

On the other hand, the installed hologram is NIT - a baby lice egg, a parasitic nuisance blindly bumbling about and feeding off the American people. Not anything some good acid shampoo wouldn't take care of.
Get a bottle of RID shampoo, gets RID of Parasites in the White House and Government offices too!!!

Reactions: Dnunn

lochs1313

Jan 15, 2021
Nooo no, its bullshit, I know it. Elon Musk just reasserted on joe rogan theres no direct evidence of alien beings.
Humans innately seek the mysterious & divine; whereas communists must purge all religion, they intend to replace God with bullshit alien theory and Im not buying any.
THANK YOU!! I have grown so suspicious of our government, even the Pentagon, that I have been wondering what they were going to throw at us next! They have been toying with this for several months, releasing bits and pieces, etc, It's just another pathetic leftist game to create hysteria ,. . . resulting in crawling into the arms of our government for protection. I'm not buying it. I love Elon Musk and I believe he is a straight shooter. I am going with Musk's version of this!

Reactions: Monkey3452

Mission

Jan 19, 2021
Keep open minds there are going to be some awesome fantastical revelations. Such an exciting time to be alive. Allow it to unfold and enjoy

Reactions: Dip Stick

Knitmaiden

Feb 15, 2021
H.L. Mencken, a Democrat Btw, said this: “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary... The urge to save humanity is almost always a fake front for the urge to rule”. Truer words were never spoken.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
H.L. Mencken, a Democrat Btw, said this: “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary... The urge to save humanity is almost always a fake front for the urge to rule”. Truer words were never spoken.
Yes, but our GOD they can not Fool! That's a great comfort to know!

Reactions: Knitmaiden

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat