Peolsi fines Louie Gohmert $5,000…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612668804461.png

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has reportedly docked $5,000 each from two Republican congressmen’s pay for allegedly defying her metal detector rule.

“Reps. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) are the first to be hit with the dramatic fine, which is taken directly from their $174,000 salaries,” the New York Post reported Friday.

Another offense will cost $10,000 under the policy imposed in January by Pelosi and ratified by the House this week.

In a statement Friday, Gohmert addressed the accusation that he broke the House Rule regarding metal detectors, saying, “This should come as no surprise, but Democrats are making up the rules as they go.”

He said he has complied with Pelosi’s “unconstitutional” policy for weeks:

Yesterday, after complying with the metal detector screening, I was allowed to enter the House session where debate was occurring. Knowing that I would soon be giving a speech, I stepped off the House floor to use the restroom right beside the Speaker’s lobby as I have done many times since the metal detectors have been installed.
At no time until yesterday did anyone mention the need to be wanded after entering the restroom directly in front of the guards. The three main entrances have metal detectors, but the House floor entrance from the Speakers’ Lobby does not. Originally I had gone around the metal detectors a few times until it was mandated. I have been complying for weeks since.
“Article 1, Section 6 of the U.S. Constitution contains specific language prohibiting Members of Congress from being detained on the way to or from a session of the House,” the congressman said, adding that he will appeal the fine.

Metal detectors were installed outside the House chamber once Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) said she planned to bring a Glock onto the floor, the Post article continued.

This week, Boebert received her D.C. concealed carry permit, according to Breitbart News.

In a tweet Friday afternoon, the Committee on House Administration accused Pelosi of breaking her own rules “by entering the House Chamber without going through security” and demanded she face the same fines:

Gohmert later shared the post, writing, “Why isn’t the Speaker of the House being fined for skirting the metal detector?”

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Do not pay....GOHMERT.....until the Queen of SHEBA ......either invites you...for ICE CREAM...at her ridiculous MANSION......or else....she pays for her OWN infraction......there are A LOT of people in this world who....wellllllll.....are mentally Ill.....who have severe mental problems....but I have to say...that....this...PIECE OF WORK....TAKES THE CAKE...for having absolutely.... NO.....NONE....NADA...NOTHING...EMPTY....THE ELEVATOR IS STUCK IN THE BASEMENT....THERE ARE NO OARS IN HER BOAT....HER BRAIN IS FRIED....SHE DOESNT KNOW UP FROM DOWN.....this...LAZY SUSAN OF A person...has....absolutely....NO...NO....NO...SELF AWARENESS....NONE.
..what actually does that means...?......that means that she has NO Friggin IDEA....that when she accuses ......YOU OF SOMETHING......she..... CANNOT SEE....in her OWN LIFE AND BEHAVIOR....that....SHE ACTUALLY DOES THE EXACT SAME ACTION......that her boney...accusatory finger....just accused YOU OF DOING.....absolutely...NOT A CLUE....THAT her actions are..... the..... VERY SAME ACTIONS ....SHE wants to take YOU DOWN FOR..!!!!
....and..that....my friends.....is ONE MESSED UP......INSIDE AND OUT......lady...who is in desperate NEED of...HELP.......and........a good book....in RETIREMENT.....heck....I'll even PAY for her shrink appts......even if they last into 2030....I dont care.....she needs to LEAVE THE PUBLIC SQUARE........and......GET SOME HELP.....!!!!!!
.......and for all of you who... just....... DO NOT KNOW.....THE GOVERNOR of CALIFORNIA...IS HER NEPHEW.....!!!!!!!!...THAT WONDERMAN NEWSOM.....whom...they are trying to kick from office because he is just soooo bad...........can you say one messed up family.....whew....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Do not pay....GOHMERT.....until the Queen of SHEBA ......either invites you...for ICE CREAM...at her ridiculous MANSION......or else....she pays for her OWN infraction......there are A LOT of people in this world who....wellllllll.....are mentally Ill.....who have severe mental problems....but I have to say...that....this...PIECE OF WORK....TAKES THE CAKE...for having absolutely.... NO.....NONE....NADA...NOTHING...EMPTY....THE ELEVATOR IS STUCK IN THE BASEMENT....THERE ARE NO OARS IN HER BOAT....HER BRAIN IS FRIED....SHE DOESNT KNOW UP FROM DOWN.....this...LAZY SUSAN OF A person...has....absolutely....NO...NO....NO...SELF AWARENESS....NONE.
..what actually does that means...?......that means that she has NO Friggin IDEA....that when she accuses ......YOU OF SOMETHING......she..... CANNOT SEE....in her OWN LIFE AND BEHAVIOR....that....SHE ACTUALLY DOES THE EXACT SAME ACTION......that her boney...accusatory finger....just accused YOU OF DOING.....absolutely...NOT A CLUE....THAT her actions are..... the..... VERY SAME ACTIONS ....SHE wants to take YOU DOWN FOR..!!!!
....and..that....my friends.....is ONE MESSED UP......INSIDE AND OUT......lady...who is in desperate NEED of...HELP.......and........a good book....in RETIREMENT.....heck....I'll even PAY for her shrink appts......even if they last into 2030....I dont care.....she needs to LEAVE THE PUBLIC SQUARE........and......GET SOME HELP.....!!!!!!
.......and for all of you who... just....... DO NOT KNOW.....THE GOVERNOR of CALIFORNIA...IS HER NEPHEW.....!!!!!!!!...THAT WONDERMAN NEWSOM.....whom...they are trying to kick from office because he is just soooo bad...........can you say one messed up family.....whew....
Love it..accept i think they have the power to dock their pays? I might be wrong there?

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
LAZY SUSAN?? MIRE LIKE A U P O S

Steven Givan

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1342

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has reportedly docked $5,000 each from two Republican congressmen’s pay for allegedly defying her metal detector rule.

“Reps. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) are the first to be hit with the dramatic fine, which is taken directly from their $174,000 salaries,” the New York Post reported Friday.

Another offense will cost $10,000 under the policy imposed in January by Pelosi and ratified by the House this week.

In a statement Friday, Gohmert addressed the accusation that he broke the House Rule regarding metal detectors, saying, “This should come as no surprise, but Democrats are making up the rules as they go.”

“Article 1, Section 6 of the U.S. Constitution contains specific language prohibiting Members of Congress from being detained on the way to or from a session of the House,” the congressman said, adding that he will appeal the fine.

Metal detectors were installed outside the House chamber once Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) said she planned to bring a Glock onto the floor, the Post article continued.

This week, Boebert received her D.C. concealed carry permit, according to Breitbart News.

In a tweet Friday afternoon, the Committee on House Administration accused Pelosi of breaking her own rules “by entering the House Chamber without going through security” and demanded she face the same fines:

Gohmert later shared the post, writing, “Why isn’t the Speaker of the House being fined for skirting the metal detector?”

Where is that money going and what is it used for no#1 question who is responsible for keeping track of said money? We already know Pelosi can't be trusted. She doesn't even follow her own rules!

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
She thinks she is king or queen. What a joke and people voted for her?

lindakay1948101

Feb 2, 2021
I see some one asked where does that money go after they pay those Fines? It goes into the same "SLUSH FUND" that gets paid out everytime a Democrat Molests a young man in the Bathrooms of DC or Makes a Young Female Intern cry "Look what you did to my New Blue Dress" thats where it goes Honey Bear

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
PELOSI is totally out of control...AND paranoid.. .unfortunately, the The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) governs wage and hour laws of nonexempt employees...and the laws actually ALLOW pay "docking" if it involves someone violating "safety rules of major significance"... AND PELOSI is making it up as she sees fit...yet NOT abiding by her own "rules"... KIND OF LIKE HER NEWPHEW GOV. NEWSOM who dined at that French restaurant with others during the lockdown... SO MARIE-ANTOINETTE of her....grrr

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1342

If the GOP is so weak that they keep allowing themselves to be treated like second class citizens, what on earth can we do to bolster the party? Gohmert is one of the good guys, but why is leadership raising hell, and putting a chunk under it???

ammerman3

Jan 9, 2021
So True. Well said! Thank You for the laugh

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
This woman is completely out of control. She needs a severe slat across the face just to get her attention. Someone needs to move everything out of her office onto the steps of the Congress building. Probably not logistically possible but I'd love to see it.
As long as you'r doing the slating , I'll hold the camera! She/it will sue you for introducing rattling bone disorder in it's life.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat