PEOPLE OF THE "MAGAELITE"© 2021, BE ADVISED BIDEN IS A S H I T HEAD. HE SAID PUTIN IS A "KILLER", PUTIN HAS PULLED HIS AMERICAN AMBASSADOR

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
PEOPLE OF THE "MAGAELITE"© 2021, BE ADVISED BIDEN IS A S H I T HEAD. HE SAID PUTIN IS A "KILLER", SO PUTIN HAS RECALLED HIS AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, AND NOW HAS CALLED FOR BIDEN THE S H I T HEAD TO APOLOGIZE. GUESS WHAT PEOPLE, IF JOEY "BLACK EYES" AND CAMEL THE BROWN ARE NOT WACKED ANYTIME SOON, LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE GOING TO GET REAL NASTY W/THE CHINESE AND IRANIANS...ONE MONTH BEFORE RAMADAN APRIL 12, TAIWAN HAS JUST CEASED TO EXIST. ANNEXATION NOW IS HAPPENING, THIS WHOLE RUSSIA AND CHINA AND IRAN, YOU F U C K E D US S H I T HEAD JOE, ITS TIME FOR AMERICANS TO EMBRACE THE "VENDETTA".

"MAGAELITE"© 2021, IT IS LONG OVER DUE, IT IS TIME TO SEEK VENGENCE UPON THE democRATS. THE SOONER THE democRATS ARE EXTERMINATED, THE QUICKER WE RETURN 2 "PAX TRUMPA". THE WORD IS OUT, JOESEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN JR, IS A S K U M B A G. THE NORTH KOREANS HAVE CUT HIM OFF AND ARE NOW IGNORING COMMS. THE RUSSIANS HAVE SHUT DOWN DIPLOMATIC COMMS. THE PRC IS SET, THEY HAVE A LEAST 100,000,000 STRONG PSYCHOTRONIC SOLDIERS, THEIR MISSION IS TO KILL AS MANY OF US AS THEY CAN, BEFORE WE KILL THEM. THE CHINESE WILL CLEANSE THE BIDEN FAMILY, EVERYONE OF THEM, ALL WILL BE ELIMINATED. THE CCP IS ROYALLY PISSED@DOFUS WITH HIS BUTT PLUG.

Last edited:

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
"PAX TRUMPA"...THAT IS GENIUS! AND ROBINETTE REALLY DOES WALK LIKE HE'S SPORTING A BUTT PLUG IN ADDITION TO HIS ADULT DIAPERS. AMERICAFIRST, YOU'RE MAD AS HELL AND AIN'T TAKING IT NO MORE! I LIKE YOUR STYLE!

Reactions: AMERICAFIRST

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat