Permanently move the MLB All Star game to Canada?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

davidocraig

Mar 16, 2021
california
Permanently move the MLB All Star game to Canada?

Tony Clark States: “Players are very much aware” of the Georgia voting bill, Clark told the Boston Globe. “As it relates to the All-Star Game, we have not had a conversation with the league on that issue – if there is an opportunity to, we would look forward to having that conversation.”

Georgia is not the only state making voting easier and more secure. Has Tony or the any of the players read the bill? What is the plan? Maybe I am missing something?

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I don’t follow baseball. Loved playing it as a kid but it’s always bored me to death to sit and watch. If it’s viewership is anything like football or basketball it’s in a steep decline. Letting players introduce politics into it canceled any interest I did have.

davidocraig

Mar 16, 2021
california
I don’t follow baseball. Loved playing it as a kid but it’s always bored me to death to sit and watch. If it’s viewership is anything like football or basketball it’s in a steep decline. Letting players introduce politics into it canceled any interest I did have.
Yes, keep politics out of sports. If MLB moves the game, they either:
  1. never read the bill and caved
  2. read the bill and caved anyway
Both will result in fewer fans and lost $$$ to Atlanta.

Tony: courage is contagious. Don't be a coward.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Does anyone follow baseball? Or any sport? I quit watching sports a long time ago, when Peyton Manning retired. Playing sports as a kid was fun, but sitting on the couch for hours watching it. No thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trumpster

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat