Piano Key of C natural: this racist scale has NO BLACK KEYS in the entire scale! Critical Race Music Theory: Who plotted this Racist Key of C Natural?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
The key of C natural consists of only white keys -- not a single black key. Even the key of C minor only has one black key, E flat. Obviously, to add insult to injury, E flat is one-half step down, not a step up. One key out of the octave of eight keys, that is almost 13% -- approximately the percentage of AfAm people in the USA., But, and herein lies the rub, it's a Minor key -- did no one notice, could they have been any less sensitive to call it "minor?" Minor is the base of the word minor-"ity." I believe now, having been WOKE by the communists among us, this was a plot, a scheme planted in the hearts and minds of all music-loving people throughout history -- a White Supremacist plot -- to intentionally, subliminally teach us all that White reins supreme in music theory. Having thought this through now, I've come to confess. I'm on my cyber knees to ask forgiveness to all who may have been offended by the fact that the first scale I learned on the piano was the scale of C. In fact, as I think about it, C is the first scale that almost anyone learns on the piano. How could we all have been so insensitive, so cruel to make everyone start on the entirely white key scale of C natural. It's unnatural. I'm shamed, my head bowed. Why not the key of A? After all, A comes before C. The key of A has 3, count them, THREE black keys, C# (sharp), F#, G#. And, these are "sharps," not flats -- in other words, one-half step up, not a step down as a flat is in the key of C minor. That is 37% of the scale of the key of A -- nearly 3 times the percentage of AfAm people in the United States of America.
I've only just begun my quest to discover the ratios, the percentages of black to white keys in each of the scales. This may lead to us having to rearrange the keyboard, to supplant this racist music theory that has persisted, subliminally hidden from view, but definitely aimed at keeping minority keys down. We must come up with a new word for the half-step down -- to continue to call it minor, is a finger in the eye of every WOKE, communist, critical race preaching vigilante in our community. If there is ever going to be reconciliation and peace on the subject, we must rethink music theory and align it with critical race theory and orient all of our minds more correctly, more WOKE, if we are to stop offending every time we sit down to play. Woops, I said "orient," I hope no Asians were offended -- if so, I apologize in advance. I love the Asian people. I even speak, read and write Japanese fluently and love almost every Asian person I've come to know personally. I haven't met Xi Jeng Pi, yet. I may not love him. Actually I would do everything in my power to try to love the individual because I have been taught to, and strive to do so, But I doubt I will ever love his philosophy or his Tyranny or his plot to overthrow this freedom loving blessed land of the USA. I digress.
Have we gotten silly enough yet? Is WOKE what we should all really be aspiring to? Is it the best use of our time and effort? I think naught......of course I meant NOT, but we're being silly, so why not just stay silly until everything has blown up in our faces?

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The key of C natural consists of only white keys -- not a single black key. Even the key of C minor only has one black key, E flat. Obviously, to add insult to injury, E flat is one-half step down, not a step up. One key out of the octave of eight keys, that is almost 13% -- approximately the percentage of AfAm people in the USA., But, and herein lies the rub, it's a Minor key -- did no one notice, could they have been any less sensitive to call it "minor?" Minor is the base of the word minor-"ity." I believe now, having been WOKE by the communists among us, this was a plot, a scheme planted in the hearts and minds of all music-loving people throughout history -- a White Supremacist plot -- to intentionally, subliminally teach us all that White reins supreme in music theory. Having thought this through now, I've come to confess. I'm on my cyber knees to ask forgiveness to all who may have been offended by the fact that the first scale I learned on the piano was the scale of C. In fact, as I think about it, C is the first scale that almost anyone learns on the piano. How could we all have been so insensitive, so cruel to make everyone start on the entirely white key scale of C natural. It's unnatural. I'm shamed, my head bowed. Why not the key of A? After all, A comes before C. The key of A has 3, count them, THREE black keys, C# (sharp), F#, G#. And, these are "sharps," not flats -- in other words, one-half step up, not a step down as a flat is in the key of C minor. That is 37% of the scale of the key of A -- nearly 3 times the percentage of AfAm people in the United States of America.
I've only just begun my quest to discover the ratios, the percentages of black to white keys in each of the scales. This may lead to us having to rearrange the keyboard, to supplant this racist music theory that has persisted, subliminally hidden from view, but definitely aimed at keeping minority keys down. We must come up with a new word for the half-step down -- to continue to call it minor, is a finger in the eye of every WOKE, communist, critical race preaching vigilante in our community. If there is ever going to be reconciliation and peace on the subject, we must rethink music theory and align it with critical race theory and orient all of our minds more correctly, more WOKE, if we are to stop offending every time we sit down to play. Woops, I said "orient," I hope no Asians were offended -- if so, I apologize in advance. I love the Asian people. I even speak, read and write Japanese fluently and love almost every Asian person I've come to know personally. I haven't met Xi Jeng Pi, yet. I may not love him. Actually I would do everything in my power to try to love the individual because I have been taught to, and strive to do so, But I doubt I will ever love his philosophy or his Tyranny or his plot to overthrow this freedom loving blessed land of the USA. I digress.
Have we gotten silly enough yet? Is WOKE what we should all really be aspiring to? Is it the best use of our time and effort? I think naught......of course I meant NOT, but we're being silly, so why not just stay silly until everything has blown up in our faces?
amazing read.....THANKS.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

UnityBadge

Mar 3, 2021

This is a very thoughtful and detailed expansion your original post. Love it! I'm tempted to give your give your discovery a WOKE label, such as those included in the Racial Equity Toolbox. But coming up with such a moniker is half the fun! I don't want to rob you of that pleasure :) See my Everything is Racist and Problematic post for my examples.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat