Planned Parenthood.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA
Planned Parenthood’s dream has come true. Their hand-picked politician, California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, is set for Senate confirmation hearings NEXT WEEK on his nomination to be President Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services Secretary.

You may remember Xavier Becerra’s name as part of the NIFLA v. Becerra Supreme Court case where he defended a California law attempting to turn pro-life pregnancy help clinics into abortion referral locations for Planned Parenthood.

Or, from media coverage of him targeting my friend David Daleiden with 15 felony charges for his role in releasing undercover videos of Planned Parenthood executives’ cash-for-aborted-baby-body-parts scheme. (California filed ZERO charges against Planned Parenthood.)
Please contact your U.S. Senators right away and urge them to OPPOSE Xavier Becerra’s nomination.

You can click here to find your U.S. Senators’ phone numbers or dial (202) 224-3121 to connect to the U.S. Capitol switchboard and they’ll connect you.

But I hope you won’t stop there.

Click here to send a FAX PETITION to your U.S. Senators right away insisting they vote NO on Xavier Becerra’s nomination

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat