Please Report Any Changes in Government Benefits that Occur in Your Life Since You Became a Deplorable

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Hi folks,

As you can see from this thread I am a huge whistleblower ...

I've have had government benefits taken away since I started exposing this crap ... I am about to expose this and fight it legally and I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this ...

Please bookmark this thread and report any changes in government benefits that occur in your life ... This can include: stimulus check not arriving, Social Security benefits compromised in any way, Disability payments changed in any way, government health coverage changed in any way ...

Thank you!

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
I don't know about the CCP, But someone didn't approve of my populist activity.
Another ph. "Crashed" this AM just as the previous episode got started.
Thank you for the report ... yes, in addition to a change in government benefits let's report any strange changes in our lives ... we're in a war, which is why we're in a war room ...

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Hi folks,

I've have had government benefits taken away since I started exposing this crap ... I am about to expose this and fight it legally and I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this ...

Please bookmark this thread and report any changes in government benefits that occur in your life ... This can include: stimulus check not arriving, Social Security benefits compromised in any way, Disability payments changed in any way, government health coverage changed in any way ...

Thank you!
Probably everyone of us😕

Reactions: Rosanne Schneider

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Hi folks,

Thank you!
Started years back in blue Governed/ mayor States ...there’s the story ...people can’t RECEIVE anything ,including justice,and no one resolves anything they just transfer you ... continually... for days

Reactions: Rosanne Schneider

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat