Pluto TV is really annoying today.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Turkeyfoot55

Mar 12, 2021
Why do commercials suddenly pop up as people are speaking? Then when show content returns it is in the middle of someone speaking. Yesterday was the first time I have experienced this. It is extremely annoying and I will not be able to continue as a viewer if this continues. What’s the deal? At least you could acknowledge that a problem exists.

SamDecat333

Feb 13, 2021
Noticed the frequent interruptions today as well and are most annoying. What is going on? Also on Pluto programming doesn’t return after commercials. 😂
Accessing ARV through the ROKU Channel. No issues at all. Very crisp and clear. Commercial breaks sync correctly, too, so you don’t miss the program. Pluto absolutely butchered Dennis Prager today. ROKU Channel has no issues w/War Room.

RommelZ118

Mar 12, 2021
Accessing ARV through the ROKU Channel. No issues at all. Very crisp and clear. Commercial breaks sync correctly, too, so you don’t miss the program. Pluto absolutely butchered Dennis Prager today. ROKU Channel has no issues w/War Room.
I watched it on Pluto through my Roku and experienced the same problem.

Pattensdaughter

Dec 28, 2020
I will have to check and see if the Rumble re-play is better because I had to give up trying in real time. Something is very wrong with Pluto and I agree with the others, somebody should acknowledge that there is a problem. I missed so much it just was not worth trying to watch the show today.

Magayooperfarmer

Feb 23, 2021
Did it on newson today talking about floyd case. Judging by timing of commercials it looks like pluto is censoring real america's voice in a backhanded way.

J

Jerd

Pluto sucks for me on ROKU but on my firestick 4g the app for real america's voice works great.

Pattensdaughter

Dec 28, 2020
Pluto sucks for me on ROKU but on my firestick 4g the app for real america's voice works great.
I am watching on a 4g firestick and I am having issues so I am not sure it is the device. I am thinking it has something to do with Pluto. It is really annoying. Maybe I will reset my firestick and see if that makes a difference. I know that I have had trouble with YouTube lately and I have had to do a reset to get it to work.

ang

Jan 29, 2021
Last week I started streaming RAV with Roku because when using Pluto, I too, noticed many more commercials in the middle of guest or Bannon speaking. I have to admit I became suspicious!! Everything has been "normal" with the RAV app on Roku this week. :)

BlueBird13

May 13, 2021
Watching War Room tonight and noticed Pluto TV is cutting into the show. Blacking out the screen. Their (CBS Viacom) attempt to censor us from watching. It’s so obvious when commercials have zero interruptions. That only makes me want to watch the show even more.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat