Political Targeting - What you should know

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
We are in a war and we need to understand the modern weaponry being deployed against us. I've written two books about modern technology being used for political control. This information is important and might help you to understand what your allies might be going through. Rest assured, thousands are working towards exposure.

Last edited:

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
The lab rats ... these people are being used for research and training ... most are also being used for transhumanism/microwave weapon research. These programs are classified so there's an uphill struggle to expose them, but there are thousands if not millions around the world trying to do just that.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
We are in a war and we need to understand the modern weaponry being deployed against us. I've written two books about modern technology being used for political control. This information is important and might help you to understand what your allies might be going through. Rest assured, thousands are working towards exposure.

This is fascinating. Thanks for sharing this valuable (and disturbing) resource.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
This is fascinating. Thanks for sharing this valuable (and disturbing) resource.
Yes, it is disturbing and I sometimes hesitate to expose it because I hate to be the bearer of more bad news in our world, but we cannot win this war until we have knowledge of the tactics employed against us ... thank you for your comment ... it keeps me going ... We Will Win!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Yes, it is disturbing and I sometimes hesitate to expose it because I hate to be the bearer of more bad news in our world, but we cannot win this war until we have knowledge of the tactics employed against us ... thank you for your comment ... it keeps me going ... We Will Win!
The Gift of Truth excels all other Gifts.” :)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat