Politics Is DIRTY BUSINESS - Only TRUMP - A STREET FIGHTER Can Even The Odds

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
The 2020 election, Russia Hoax, Impeachment is as Dirty as you can get. You don't need nice guys like Pence or Lindsey to fight for you. Trump is willing to fight at their level and put on Brass Knuckles, Bite and Kick and Twitter the hell out of them. He can do that on a world stage, smile at Pelosi, Biden and world leaders while he is knocking the hell out of them to do what is needed to protect the USA. You want him back in the ring then you got to Stand Up For TRUMP even though you have to look the other way while he is doing what you want him to do but are too afraid to admit it to others.

Trump - reveal the steal.png

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
The 2020 election, Russia Hoax, Impeachment is as Dirty as you can get. You don't need nice guys like Pence or Lindsey to fight for you. Trump is willing to fight at their level and put on Brass Knuckles, Bite and Kick and Twitter the hell out of them. He can do that on a world stage, smile at Pelosi, Biden and world leaders while he is knocking the hell out of them to do what is needed to protect the USA. You want him back in the ring then you got to Stand Up For TRUMP even though you have to look the other way while he is doing what you want him to do but are too afraid to admit it to others.

View attachment 2424
Just one correction ~ I don't think there's anything nice about backbiting a--holes! Other than that - I agree 100%!

Reactions: Dip Stick

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I think President Trump is one of the best three or four Presidents we have had. Washington, Lincoln, Trump. Those are my top three.

That said, I see a few blind spots. He clearly is open to help seeing the world around him, but the poor guy was betrayed by so many who were close to him, he became extremely isolated after the November steal. At that point, I think he had to close down accepting much insight from others, as a security measure.

Two areas where he did not have the awareness he needed:
  1. COVID - I heard President Trump is a germaphobe and I can believe it. The Covid scam was something he never fully recognized for the complete and utter lie that is the Age of Covid™, just as false as the Russian Collusion Delusion™. He was not alone, many of us have given in to masks and lockdowns due to our doubts about the actual truth.
  2. The election fraud. President Trump relied on advice from election experts who were like most experts who try advising him, less expert than he is, except in he case of the election, he did not develop his own view of the situation enough to know what he needed to be ready to handle.
Yes, Donald Trump is a great fighter, but he needs help knowing what is going on in some areas from people who will serve him and do not ever work against him or put their own purposes above his best interests.

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
I think President Trump is one of the best three or four Presidents we have had. Washington, Lincoln, Trump. Those are my top three.

That said, I see a few blind spots. He clearly is open to help seeing the world around him, but the poor guy was betrayed by so many who were close to him, he became extremely isolated after the November steal. At that point, I think he had to close down accepting much insight from others, as a security measure.

1. COVID - I heard President Trump is a germaphobe and I can believe it. The Covid scam was something he never fully recognized for the complete and utter lie that is the Age of Covid™, just as false as the Russian Collusion Delusion™. He was not alone, many of us have given in to masks and lockdowns due to our doubts about the actual truth.
  2. The election fraud. President Trump relied on advice from election experts who were like most experts who try advising him, less expert than he is, except in he case of the election, he did not develop his own view of the situation enough to know what he needed to be ready to handle.
Yes, Donald Trump is a great fighter, but he needs help knowing what is going on in some areas from people who will serve him and do not ever work against him or put their own purposes above his best interests.
With that summation, I agree. A long time ago, he gave an interview and said (paraphrasing) "someday, I'd like to lose everything, just to see who my true friends are." Unfortunately, sometimes, that's the only way you can find out.

Reactions: Timothy Bair

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

All I can remember for the last 5 and a half years were people from all walks of life that tried to predict what Donald Trump could do, couldn't do, try to do, thought he must do or should do, will get done, not get done and I have Yet to see one single time that their predictions were correct! He was constantly faced with obstacle after obstacle yet never once caved! He may have not known exactly for sure who were his comrades and who weren't, but I know that God did and had his back and protected him from all of the Unlawful Evil take down attempts that didn't work in Evils favor! We can never under estimate what God can do through someone that He has his mighty hand on! Has God completed the task with Our True President Trump, maybe and maybe not, we will just have to wait and see right? God didn't give up on us, President Trump never gave up fighting for us and we can't give up either!

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
All I can remember for the last 5 and a half years were people from all walks of life that tried to predict what Donald Trump could do, couldn't do, try to do, thought he must do or should do, will get done, not get done and I have Yet to see one single time that their predictions were correct! He was constantly faced with obstacle after obstacle yet never once caved! He may have not known exactly for sure who were his comrades and who weren't, but I know that God did and had his back and protected him from all of the Unlawful Evil take down attempts that didn't work in Evils favor! We can never under estimate what God can do through someone that He has his mighty hand on! Has God completed the task with Our True President Trump, maybe and maybe not, we will just have to wait and see right? God didn't give up on us, President Trump never gave up fighting for us and we can't give up either!

Well said...God has a plan and it includes President Trump

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat