POLL: Vast Majority Of Constituents Believe Rep Gaetz Innocent, Should NOT Resign

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1618172457406.png

The April 10th poll comes from Victory insights and finds that less than one in five of Gaetz’s constituents believe the congressman is “guilty” and over 60 percent feel he is innocent.

1618172474797.png

What’s more, the poll also found that 71.81 percent – nearly three-quarters – of Gaetz’s district felt that he should not resign. Just 18.72 percent feel that Gaetz should resign.

The numbers follow allegations stirred by the mainstream media that the Florida congressman engaged in sex trafficking of underage girls, with staffers from Gaetz’s office revealing the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) used journalists as sources for tips. In recent days, the narrative has also shifted from allegations of Gaetz’s participation in a sex trafficking ring to scrutinizing alleged payments made on the app Venmo. And key players in the story, such as Bob Kent, who admitted to seeking $25,000,000 from the Gaetz family, have even given bizarre interviews on CNN.

Meanwhile, Gaetz’s story has not shifted, as he maintains the allegations are part of a broader plot to extort his family for $25 million. The congressman doubled down on his innocence while speaking at a Women for America First event on April 9th.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
View attachment 4232

The April 10th poll comes from Victory insights and finds that less than one in five of Gaetz’s constituents believe the congressman is “guilty” and over 60 percent feel he is innocent.

View attachment 4233

What’s more, the poll also found that 71.81 percent – nearly three-quarters – of Gaetz’s district felt that he should not resign. Just 18.72 percent feel that Gaetz should resign.

The numbers follow allegations stirred by the mainstream media that the Florida congressman engaged in sex trafficking of underage girls, with staffers from Gaetz’s office revealing the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) used journalists as sources for tips. In recent days, the narrative has also shifted from allegations of Gaetz’s participation in a sex trafficking ring to scrutinizing alleged payments made on the app Venmo. And key players in the story, such as Bob Kent, who admitted to seeking $25,000,000 from the Gaetz family, have even given bizarre interviews on CNN.

Meanwhile, Gaetz’s story has not shifted, as he maintains the allegations are part of a broader plot to extort his family for $25 million. The congressman doubled down on his innocence while speaking at a Women for America First event on April 9th.

OF COURSE HE SHOULD NOT RESIGN. What we need is to GET RID OF NANCY PELOSI. She still has NOT been held ACCOUNTABLE
for her FAILURE to and her refusal to PROVIDE a significant Capitol Guard presence to deter any out-of-line activity @ the Capitol location on Jan 6, 2021. She failed to do her job.
The Rep called OAC still has not been held ACCOUNTABLE for the OUTRIGHT LIES she told about the "breach". An hour video she took showing her fear of death and how she hid, only to have it DEBUNKED. Turns out she was NOT AT the Capitol but at her own office at a distance from the "breach". Still waiting for accountability. I guess they like her theatre. AND ....
At the beginning of the S. border rush of bodies into the U.S. in response to BIDEN's INVITE, the media resumed showing OAC at the S. Border during that one increase in the number of children entering the U.S. while Trump was in office. (2600 max.)Turns out the wire "cages" had been built for OBAMA to house children. The video shows OAC in tears, almost fainting in sorrow outside the wire cages, looking in. THE PUNCHLINE>>>> OAC was NOT at the childrens' holding area. She was at the wire fence around a rental company!! The video was STAGED. PURE THEATRE.
Under Biden there are more than 18,000 children in thermal "special" blankets. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez HAS NOT GONE TO THE BORDER since her video was debunked.
Rep Gaetz is their latest takedown attempt of a loyal Trump supporter who is a good, decent American.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
OF COURSE HE SHOULD NOT RESIGN. What we need is to GET RID OF NANCY PELOSI. She still has NOT been held ACCOUNTABLE
for her FAILURE to and her refusal to PROVIDE a significant Capitol Guard presence to deter any out-of-line activity @ the Capitol location on Jan 6, 2021. She failed to do her job.
The Rep called OAC still has not been held ACCOUNTABLE for the OUTRIGHT LIES she told about the "breach". An hour video she took showing her fear of death and how she hid, only to have it DEBUNKED. Turns out she was NOT AT the Capitol but at her own office at a distance from the "breach". Still waiting for accountability. I guess they like her theatre. AND ....
At the beginning of the S. border rush of bodies into the U.S. in response to BIDEN's INVITE, the media resumed showing OAC at the S. Border during that one increase in the number of children entering the U.S. while Trump was in office. (2600 max.)Turns out the wire "cages" had been built for OBAMA to house children. The video shows OAC in tears, almost fainting in sorrow outside the wire cages, looking in. THE PUNCHLINE>>>> OAC was NOT at the childrens' holding area. She was at the wire fence around a rental company!! The video was STAGED. PURE THEATRE.
Under Biden there are more than 18,000 children in thermal "special" blankets. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez HAS NOT GONE TO THE BORDER since her video was debunked.
Rep Gaetz is their latest takedown attempt of a loyal Trump supporter who is a good, decent American.
🙏🏻 Pray he continues to fight this and knows that there are more patriots pulling for truth to be revealed then there is scum trying to defame his reputation🇺🇸👍🏻💪🏻 Go Matt !!! Fight, Fight Fight!!👊🏻🇺🇸

Durham7

Mar 9, 2021
View attachment 4232

View attachment 4233

Back when this country had sense, there was a saying “innocent until proven guilty”.
Now people just run their mouths with no facts to back up what they throw out. He absolutely should NOT resign! From the interviews I have watched of him, he has been forthcoming with the information and he demanded that the blackmail tape be released. I say “hold your ground and fight”.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
DEMS THINK REP'S ARE GOING TO SCURRY AWAY AT EVERY CRIMINALLY FALSE ACCUSATION...GAETZ IS GOING NOWHERE...HE'S STAYING PUT ‼️

THEY DIDN'T EXPECT US TO CONTINUE ON FIGHTING ILLEGAL VOTES AND ILLEGAL BIDEN INAUGURATION EITHER
‼️BIDEN IS NO MORE PRESIDENT OF US THAN MADURO IS PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA‼️

TruthMatters62

Apr 8, 2021
Show Me State
This Tactic was used on My Governor Greitens, With Soros Funded Prosecutor Kim Gardner at the Helm
He Resigned because he was being overwhelmed with Legal Fees for His Defense
He Was Totally Exonerated, and Now is Running for Senator
Why Missourians didnt make a Stink about this issue is beyond me, They STOLE OUR VOTES!
Don't Let Them Take Matt Gaetz, He has a Large Base, Speaks TRUTH and Should NOT Bow Down to Cancel Culture...If Anything, WE THE PEOPLE, Need to use our Wallets full of spending Power, and CANCEL CANCEL CULTURE

TruthMatters62

Apr 8, 2021
Show Me State
Back when this country had sense, there was a saying “innocent until proven guilty”.
Now people just run their mouths with no facts to back up what they throw out. He absolutely should NOT resign! From the interviews I have watched of him, he has been forthcoming with the information and he demanded that the blackmail tape be released. I say “hold your ground and fight”.
Exactly, They Want to Destroy DUE PROCESS...Just like they did with Farce Impeachments of President Trump
This is Actually Happening even with People down to local Levels, a total cleaning of Rogue Judges, prosecutors and AGs needs to happen, Many Innocents are going to Jail cells, While Criminals are bailed out by Elite

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Exactly, They Want to Destroy DUE PROCESS...Just like they did with Farce Impeachments of President Trump
This is Actually Happening even with People down to local Levels, a total cleaning of Rogue Judges, prosecutors and AGs needs to happen, Many Innocents are going to Jail cells, While Criminals are bailed out by Elite
No arrests. No bail.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
This Tactic was used on My Governor Greitens, With Soros Funded Prosecutor Kim Gardner at the Helm
He Resigned because he was being overwhelmed with Legal Fees for His Defense
He Was Totally Exonerated, and Now is Running for Senator
Why Missourians didnt make a Stink about this issue is beyond me, They STOLE OUR VOTES!
Don't Let Them Take Matt Gaetz, He has a Large Base, Speaks TRUTH and Should NOT Bow Down to Cancel Culture...If Anything, WE THE PEOPLE, Need to use our Wallets full of spending Power, and CANCEL CANCEL CULTURE

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
1618245412468.png

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
No arrests. No bail.
Pretty much sums it up. Then they want new laws to enforce on us. I sent rinos Hutchison and Cheney nasty emails yesterday for helping them and reminded Cheney dc elites won’t be able to bail her out after Wyoming voters have their way with her crying ass in a few short months. Called her a liar about claiming there was a judicial process after the election and no one was buying her s***. The corrupt judicial system broke down but will be fixed after the forensic audits are done. 75 million Trump supporters will be heard.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Pretty much sums it up. Then they want new laws to enforce on us. I sent rinos Hutchison and Cheney nasty emails yesterday for helping them and reminded Cheney dc elites won’t be able to bail her out after Wyoming voters have their way with her crying ass in a few short months. Called her a liar about claiming there was a judicial process after the election and no one was buying her s***. The corrupt judicial system broke down but will be fixed after the forensic audits are done. 75 million Trump supporters will be heard.
80 MILLION !!

TruthMatters62

Apr 8, 2021
Show Me State
I saw this in the News, and it's Justice
Why This Woman is Still drawing a tax payer paycheck is beyond me
St Louis Is what I call a Silent Sanctuary City, BLM started here(Greitens shut the 2nd attempt down) and gun violence is getting really bad
I really Hope and Pray SOMEONE Recognizes the problems, and Steps Up the Help St Louis Be Great Again! Heaven Help Us, Cori Bush got Elected HOW?????????

TruthMatters62

Apr 8, 2021
Show Me State
Stephanie C sorts out how they launder the money:mad:‼️

How? How is this NOT CRIMINAL?
All that money going to those DNC Crooks, as they are pushing us into Trillions in Debt, Invading Our Country with Open Borders, Giving Tax Dollars to Foreign Enemy countries, Selling us Out for Green Rotten Energy, RACISM, Destruction of Cities, Loss of Our Jobs....WHERE DOES IT END? Where is the JUSTICE System to take down the Biggest Ponzi Scheme Ever...and they want MORE with their HR1?

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat