Possible ‘early retirement’ for Mitch McConnell…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
TERM LIMITS.....end of Friggin DISCUSSION.....these long winded... dinosaurs....whose brains cant make RIGHT AND PROPER decisions.....for the safety and GOOD OF THIS REPUBLIC... need to pack up their damn bags.....hop on their horses...and ride the LONG dusty roads....back to their FARMS......just like the REAL FOUNDING FATHERS... DID IT...this CAREER Washington BS has got to E N D....it NEVER will....but...at least a girl can dream.
Man....these people........they need to GO...!!!!!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
TERM LIMITS.....end of Friggin DISCUSSION.....these long winded... dinosaurs....whose brains cant make RIGHT AND PROPER decisions.....for the safety and GOOD OF THIS REPUBLIC... need to pack up their damn bags.....hop on their horses...and ride the LONG dusty roads....back to their FARMS......just like the REAL FOUNDING FATHERS... DID IT...this CAREER Washington BS has got to E N D....it NEVER will....but...at least a girl can dream.
Man....these people........they need to GO...!!!!!
I agree, But Please Don't Send them Out Here to the Farm! For Their Safety, they Need to Stay In the City Somewhere!

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
I agree, But Please Don't Send them Out Here to the Farm! For Their Safety, they Need to Stay In the City Somewhere!
LOL! If they do show up, let them yammer on for a bit then look them in the eye and exclaim "horse feathers!" a la Col. Sherman Potter MASH

'horse feathers' especially on draft horses, are a pain in the ass!

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
Get em Out of Here! I'm Sure that the Loving Couple Are Both Home Sick! Watch your Back Mitch, as You Know, the Chinese Will Cook Up Anything and they Love Turtle Soup!
Say goodbye....but remember democrats control government... NOT MITCH....HE CONTROLS NOTHING..... ATTACK DEMOCRATS....!!!!!!2Trillion spending pack....troops in dc...Biden's 35 exec orders...etc...

R

Renegade

Say goodbye....but remember democrats control government... NOT MITCH....HE CONTROLS NOTHING..... ATTACK DEMOCRATS....!!!!!!2Trillion spending pack....troops in dc...Biden's 35 exec orders...etc...
Nicely put.

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020

At least now his Commie/RINO wife can get him a good job lobbying OFFICIALLY from CHYna.
after listening to this and then some Mitch's speech about non-bipartisanship. my first thought was 'hey mitch, did you actually think that schumer was going to bend over forward and backward as you have, in order to appease?' what an idiot you are. you have sold out We the People. go away!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat