Possible Terror Attack On Texas Water Supply…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
We spoke directly with a former water manager for the city of San Angelo who confirmed the only way for these contaminates to enter the system would be for someone to physically put them into the closed system. He stated there was no water main breaks that would have caused any siphoning of fluids from sites to suck contaminates back into the system, which would also be a very long shot.

San Angelo – The City of San Angelo has released and shared with us results from the water tests that were conducted earlier in the week. These results include detailed information about the different chemicals that were found in the water.

The handouts, available on the city webpage, “provides supporting information to the attached analytical results. The information below is targeted towards exposure of these compounds in drinking water sources. While there is information available on exposure to these compounds in occupational settings, information can be limited on the presence of these compounds in drinking water. Where possible, the City of San Angelo (City) has provided information related to the presence of these compounds in drinking water rather than exposure in an occupational setting.

FULL STORY:

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
We spoke directly with a former water manager for the city of San Angelo who confirmed the only way for these contaminates to enter the system would be for someone to physically put them into the closed system. He stated there was no water main breaks that would have caused any siphoning of fluids from sites to suck contaminates back into the system, which would also be a very long shot.

San Angelo – The City of San Angelo has released and shared with us results from the water tests that were conducted earlier in the week. These results include detailed information about the different chemicals that were found in the water.

The handouts, available on the city webpage, “provides supporting information to the attached analytical results. The information below is targeted towards exposure of these compounds in drinking water sources. While there is information available on exposure to these compounds in occupational settings, information can be limited on the presence of these compounds in drinking water. Where possible, the City of San Angelo (City) has provided information related to the presence of these compounds in drinking water rather than exposure in an occupational setting.

FULL STORY:

ALL KNOWN TO CAUSE HORRIBLE ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS...yet the below "link" infers that "it's natural"...OMG
....Benzene, Naphthalene, Acetone, Tetrahydrofuran, Toluene, Acrylonitrile, Styrene, 2-Butanone, 1,2- Dichloroethane, 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, Total Trihalomethanes (Chloroform, Bromodichloromethane, Dibromochloromethane, Bromoform) - THMs,
https://www.cosatx.us/home/showpublisheddocument?id=33385

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
In NJ we have the Newark reservoir and many others which are far away from any urban or even suburban areas. We are talking the reservoirs are in the middle of nowhere tucked in the woods. It would be so easy to go there and temper with the water. I am no chemist so I am not sure what one can do. But the countless times I went to the reservoir for a ride during autumn, there was not one person to be seen around, no guards, nothing. We are so ill prepared for any kind of enemy within type war fare. It is the same thing in NYC, the main water line hub is right by the Flatiron building, so easy to temper with. If I know that, and I am just a suburban mom, imagine what the bad guys know.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat