Prager: Bolsheviks Took Over Our Universities When They Took Out God

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

GrandmaC

Feb 5, 2021
SW Desert
Leftists don't want to acknowledge God, because God will hold them ultimately and eternally accountable for the sins they enjoy. They could seek redemption and forgiveness, but they don't because that's like admitting they made errors and were wrong. They can't do that.

They hold themselves in primary position, without realizing the help available to them if they seek it. I feel sorry for them much of the time because they don't even want to know how much they're missing in this Life (fear of their own accountability), and anticipation of the next. Instead, they find us naive and ignorant for believing as we do.

Dennis Prager shows us the Truths of Life and God. He's a Patriot and a scholar. I admire him greatly, and I adore Bannon for having him on, especially for a full hour. Awesome.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Leftists don't want to acknowledge God, because God will hold them ultimately and eternally accountable for the sins they enjoy. They could seek redemption and forgiveness, but they don't because that's like admitting they made errors and were wrong. They can't do that.

They hold themselves in primary position, without realizing the help available to them if they seek it. I feel sorry for them much of the time because they don't even want to know how much they're missing in this Life (fear of their own accountability), and anticipation of the next. Instead, they find us naive and ignorant for believing as we do.

Dennis Prager shows us the Truths of Life and God. He's a Patriot and a scholar. I admire him greatly, and I adore Bannon for having him on, especially for a full hour. Awesome.
Well you know....STEVE BANNON...in my book...can do no wrong.....and...YUP....I'll admit it here...I really kinda....really DO....have a schoolgirl crush on.....the STEVE MAN.....he is brilliant....fiesty.....an original....and stands on the FIRING LINE....and IN THE GAP....between our conservative values and the EVIL CABAL...he wont back DOWN.....and he....these ALPHA MALES... are oh....SO....attractive...!!!!!

Reactions: ShellsEarlyBird

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat